Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
me too, we have more than enough exorcists manga already

at least water polo is something unique
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
would rather have a water polo series than another exorcist one to be honest.
I wouldn't. The horror exorcist oneshot was cool, so they should probably stick with it. Knowing Jump, we'll probably see them try 10 other soccer series and they'll all fail again, expect that in the future :derp.
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
Jigokuraku and Hidaririki no Eren (Both from plus) are nominated for the "2nd Manga Shinbun (news/newspapers?) Award"


Last year the winner was chosen by reviewers,

This year they are also making a twitter vote (likes and rt) for the 10 chosen nominees until December 19




Last year TPN won the Grand Prize, with Stone getting 4th, and ao no flag 7th.
 

FengarGB

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
63
Reaction score
43
Age
32
Country
Brazil
I wouldn't. The horror exorcist oneshot was cool, so they should probably stick with it. Knowing Jump, we'll probably see them try 10 other soccer series and they'll all fail again, expect that in the future :derp.
they tried some exorcist series before jujutsu, so maybe a soccer one can make it hahaha
 

Xzone

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
888
Reaction score
698
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
me too, we have more than enough exorcists manga already

at least water polo is something unique
Jump also need some sport series seeing that Zumou is ending and the other spokon they have right now a 300+ chapter one.
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,549
Reaction score
15,714
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Handball needs a spokon so bad. I want to believe in handball being the Haikyuu killer
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
I usually wonder if everyone is legitimately in to the suggested sports or if they’re just asking for random sports lol.

Personally I don’t watch sports, so I just take whatever is given.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,937
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I usually wonder if everyone is legitimately in to the suggested sports or if they’re just asking for random sports lol.

Personally I don’t watch sports, so I just take whatever is given.
I watch Golf so I was into RxL

Volleyball, watch Sand/Beach volleyball

Football, usually only watch thursday/sundee games, so Id be game for a football manga

Baseball and Soccer were not watched (well only saturday premiere league ones, other soccer just comes on at a bad time, so I couldnt really be "in" it) but Im a hardcore baseball soccer manga fan.

Running and etc, well whenever they air marathons.

Basketball is a not into but I was into Kurobas.

And watch Tennis.
 

FengarGB

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
63
Reaction score
43
Age
32
Country
Brazil
I usually wonder if everyone is legitimately in to the suggested sports or if they’re just asking for random sports lol.

Personally I don’t watch sports, so I just take whatever is given.
I watch a lot of sports, that's why i like sports stories in general so much.
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Quarterbacking in Football is the hardest position in sports. An intelligent MC breaking the position down would be great to see.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,937
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Quarterbacking in Football is the hardest position in sports. An intelligent MC breaking the position down would be great to see.
I want a football anime that deals with the struggles of being the coach, cross manage style but with boys.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,561
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Would very much like to see a badminton manga in Jump someday. Extra points to the author if they base it off of the legendary King & Queen of badminton.
 

LuckyJim

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2018
Messages
326
Reaction score
366
Age
30
Country
Buy Moria
Quarterbacking in Football is the hardest position in sports. An intelligent MC breaking the position down would be great to see.
I think Eyeshield 21 did a pretty good job of that with Hiruma.
 

tirakai

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
5,297
Reaction score
7,333
Age
33
Country
Scotland
I wonder how Hanebado would've done if WSJ had decided to run it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top