- Joined
- Feb 4, 2015
- Messages
- 334
- Reaction score
- 241
- Age
- 28
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Which studio is in charge of Dr.Stone’s anime? Was it revealed?
TMSWhich studio is in charge of Dr.Stone’s anime? Was it revealed?
Things are weirdly silent, even from Motomiya himself, but the latter day circumstances of that series may make it a bittersweet memory for him.PD: Any interesting homage to Otoko Ippiki 50th anniversary (same way Harenchi Gakuen manga has been reedited)? For the moment I can only think in the anime DVD.
I have made a list of every WSJ video game.
Working on it for a few weeks, it's not 100% complete, not including Arcade, Mobile or Online games. It will take me a lot of time to put more information there, might have open a site or a wikia for that in the future. Hope someone will find it useful.
Thanks for the suggestions, added them! Hope it's more comfortable now.suggestion,
- ditch the number column, since it is by date. (personal opinion though)
- Color & freeze the first row (not important but make it somewhat cleaner)
- add franchise column.
-this is a bit complicated to explain , but somehow add an explanation on "how to filter" (for others)
- Click the header row
- Data>Filter View> Create new temporary filter view
I have a few more suggestions, but those are a bit tedious
There are even more earlier games, Dr. Slump and Cobra had type of Game&Watch copy by Bandai in 1981-82. Forgot to mention that these are also no included in the list since it need extra work to find info about them.Wingman and Kinemgumi having their own games surprised me.
Also, I always thought first Jump gaver ever was that Kinnikuman game for Famicon. Now I learned first game ever is Dr.Slump one.
I also think the trend starting in 80s is another indirect reason of why Shueisha usually behaves as if Jump has started in 1980 instead 1968.
fortunately something like the nisekoi movie shouldnt have been a huge financial investment. Hope they pursue getting Netflix interested in streaming it unless there a preconceived notion that the western world is against high school dramas set in a backdrop of japan.
It's a bummer that it isn't doing great, but I agree that I'd really love to see it on Netflixfortunately something like the nisekoi movie shouldnt have been a huge financial investment. Hope they pursue getting Netflix interested in streaming it unless there a preconceived notion that the western world is against high school dramas set in a backdrop of japan.
Christmas and end of year sales, the final two or so weeks are still major shopping weeks in jpn (see video game sales numbers for example).Was there a reprint of MHA volumes lately?
In the last several days, all of the volumes of MHA are ranking way higher in the top 500 than they usually do.
12/20 - One volume is missing from the top 500
12/21 - Lowest position is 466
12/22 - Lowest is 376
12/23 - Lowest is 288