Mag Talk - Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk | Page 1015 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I wonder if a future poll could settle what studio would be most ideal to tackle the Jujutsu Kaisen anime...
Bones would be ideal but I think White Fox may do this realistically

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Ufotable for me.

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Just now i noticed, in the preview the girl has modern school clothes and the guy seems like too but the author posted on twitter two pages from the one shot and you can clearly see the mc with classic hero clothes and a sword fighting against a monster and the OS title has "Yuusha", wonder if this will be some kind of Isekai, also the art is good.

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
Reaction score
Country
United States
I realize everyone is excited by the news, but I ask that we all refrain from guessing which studio will do the adaptation for the time being.

It's too unpredictable, and it always boils down to everyone listing off their favorite studios. Besides, outside of the announcement of the anime, that sort of discussion is more suited for the thread/section dedicated to that series anyway.

Last edited:

Caiops

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Finally Jujutsu anime being announced.

The next 400k seller from Jump

iamnightwing

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Wouldn't it be more fun if we do a poll of who we do not want for a studio to do the anime?

Koni

Reaction score
Country
United States
I realize everyone is excited by the news, but I ask that we all refrain from guessing which studio will do the adaptation for the time being.

It's too unpredictable, and it always boils down to everyone listing off their favorite studios. Besides, outside of the announcement of the anime, that sort of discussion is more suited for the thread/section dedicated to that series anyway.
Ah, my mistake. Anime staff really matters more than studio anyways, I just got a bit excited.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wouldn't it be more fun if we do a poll of who we do not want for a studio to do the anime?
No, cause then everyone would probably just argue between Toei or Pierrot.

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm going to wait for the 2020 ToC thread before starting up polls again. To be honest, I'm running out of ideas for them, so I feel it's best to give it a bit of a break.

Hopefully it'll lead to inspiration for new ones.

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm going to wait for the 2020 ToC thread before starting up polls again. To be honest, I'm running out of ideas for them, so I feel it's best to give it a bit of a break.

Weekly chapters polls aka MH own table of content, the idea that i gave...

Nemesis

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The only thing I'm sure is that it's not Toei Animation. Everytime an anime is announced people make the same argument around the internet but their last project was WT years ago, and Toei have been focusing on their own IP (Precure, Ojamajo Doremi) and on the license they already own (Dragon Ball, One Piece, Sailor Moon, Saint Seiya, Digimon, Kitarou) instead of picking new things to do. Pierrot and JC Staff makes much more sense, even more the second one which has tons of projects that they're picking.

Outside of that, just wishing for a good staff as it matters nothing if it comes a good studio if the staff for the project is average or bad.

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
Reaction score
Country
United States
Weekly chapters polls aka MH own table of content, the idea that i gave...
The problem is, I'm busy. Being a moderator by itself is time-consuming (even ignoring real life).

Your idea was a good one, but it takes commitment and management beyond my normal duties. I tried to circumvent this obligation by having a normal user create the next ToC thread, and have them create the polls (with my permission, obviously) but the upper staff informed me that only staff are allowed to create these WSJ ToC threads, so that didn't work.

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The problem is, I'm busy. Being a moderator by itself is time-consuming (even ignoring real life).

Your idea was a good one, but it takes commitment and management beyond my normal duties. I tried to circumvent this obligation by having a normal user create the next ToC thread, and have them create the polls (with my permission, obviously) but the upper staff informed me that only staff are allowed to create these WSJ ToC threads, so that didn't work.
Didn't anyone tried to just create a poll in this thread with the 19/20 options and see how it looks like in the thread? if consumes too much space or not, you could do a test, just open at sunday a poll with all the new chapters when it gets released (including Yuuna that is always released fast too), put the option of any user being allowed to vote in just 3 or 5 chapters (i think should be five) and lock it after some days, maybe thursday/friday.

The poll title could be like: Which are your favorite chapters of Shonen Jump #51:

1-Haikyuu Chapter X
2-One Piece Chapter Y
3-Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter W

and goes on (Toc Order)

Mankichi Togawa

Reaction score
Country
Spain

Do a poll about Jujutsu studio. It will be funny to see how many people guesses it or fails.

Heiji

Reaction score
Country
Japan
translation?
October Oricon Sales (september 30 - november 03)

Kimetsu no Yaiba
One Piece
The Promised Neverland
Spy x Family
Haikyu
Fire Force
Kingdom
Dr Stone
5-tobun no Hanayome
Kaguya-sama
Jujutsu Kaisen
My Hero Academia