- Joined
- Jun 28, 2018
- Messages
- 150
- Reaction score
- 105
- Age
- 37
- Country
-
Guys who do you think will win at the end
One piece or kimetsu
One piece or kimetsu
Win what? Best seller of the year?. Realistically speaking, Kimetsu has almost zero chance. OP new volume means another 2 millions copies sold.Guys who do you think will win at the end
One piece or kimetsu
It's still the first dayWhile everybody is busy thinking in muh Samurai 8 I want to comment about SpyxFamily beith 4th and beating almost all Jump; and at the same time Jujutsu Kaisen being 5th and already beating Black Clover.
I came here to post theseKimetsu stronk
![]()
![]()

just noticed that too...I like how we are talking about sam8 sales being bad or good while we ignore that is lower than hinomaru zumou vol 16.
We all saw it.I like how we are talking about sam8 sales being bad or good while we ignore that is lower than hinomaru zumou vol 16.
That's volume 27 of HZ, but it was in 16th place.I like how we are talking about sam8 sales being bad or good while we ignore that is lower than hinomaru zumou vol 16.
I like how we are talking about sam8 sales being bad or good while we ignore that is lower than hinomaru zumou vol 16.
We all saw it.
It's just no one wanted to acknowledge it based on the Elephant in the Room principle.
I didn't understand your argument or your disappointment.just noticed that too...
damn....
Lmao xzone you should go to sleep it's getting lateThat's volume 27 of HZ, but it was in 16th place.
Because there's patterns and points of comparison we can look at? It's pretty obvious just one day won't tell the whole picture, but if you debut at 30th it's hard to imagine it being a huge flop, just as it's hard to imagine it being a 100k seller in the first week. You make it sound like it's something way out there, lol.I didn't understand your argument or your disappointment.
And above all I still have to understand how you can judge something by ONE SALE day, but obviously you have qualities that we mere mortals don't have.
Ok.
It's not like we're acting like the series is a massive flop either, though the argument can be made it is considering the advertising put into it. It's...decent for a starting series, but hardly what you'd expect for Kishimoto's grand comeback.Because there's patterns and points of comparison we can look at? It's pretty obvious just one day won't tell the whole picture, but if you debut at 30th it's hard to imagine it being a huge flop, just as it's hard to imagine it being a 100k seller in the first week. You make it sound like it's something way out there, lol.
But why should he sell 100 k the first week?Because there's patterns and points of comparison we can look at? It's pretty obvious just one day won't tell the whole picture, but if you debut at 30th it's hard to imagine it being a huge flop, just as it's hard to imagine it being a 100k seller in the first week. You make it sound like it's something way out there, lol.
Because this isn't Jujutsu (new author) or Chainsaw (cult Jump+ author).But why should he sell 100 k the first week?
Even 20k-30k would be a good result ...
And I am also referring to those who already saw Juinjutsu and Chainsaw Man over Black Clover.
It's fine, I think, but considering it's a new Kishimoto manga, it's not really good. Not even talking about the manga being pushed or whatever, but it's reasonable to imagine a lot of people would have bought it because of Kishimoto's name. The growth potential is lessened in the case of a popular author, I would say. I don't think Jump wanted a 30k seller for the first volume of a new Kishimoto manga, even more considering similar comebacks were down after volume 1.But why should he sell 100 k the first week?
Even 20k-30k would be a good result ...
And I am also referring to those who already saw Juinjutsu and Chainsaw Man over Black Clover.
I voted 120k+, lol. That was a swing and a miss, unless something really unprecedented happens.Very dissapointed by Samurai 8, losing to Hinomaru Zumou which sells around 20k/below in some cases....
Guess I was too optimistic with 80k hopes lol