Just going from the current lineup, here are my thoughts on weekly vs binge. I think most series can be enjoyed either way and it really comes down to preference, but some series certainly lean one way or another. I prefer weekly as I like staying on top of things and the week to week speculation, but being able to read a completed product or even just a large chunk at once is also beneficial.
One Piece I think is great both weekly and binged, however slow parts of the arc are probably better binged like most of wano. Volumes seem to be designed to end on strong moments, and the distinct arcs are a good marker for progression. Speculation is very fun with OP so I like reading weekly, but it's written so that everything flows together when taken in at once
Haikyuu I'd say binge, mostly to be able to read entire matches at once, however watching each turn of the match unfold is fun too
MHA I'd say binge, especially when the page counts are low. Otherwise works either weekly or binge, chapters can often be pretty action heavy too, which is where I think binge shines the best
BC I'd say binge, very action heavy. Reading the fight against the demon weekly kinda felt like going in circles at times but taking it in all at once wouldn't have that problem
Yuuna I'd say weekly, episodic series I think are best enjoyed weekly, as there isn't as strong of a narrative to pull you into the next chapter, moreso you're own investment in the series and if you'd want another chapter of more episodic shenanigans
KnY I lean binge, especially after the pacing of some recent fights feeling very slow weekly, but I don't know if I'd have the same problem binging it. Action heavy as well
TPN I'd say weekly for the first arc, to build the most suspense, after that really either way. Not the biggest fan of it as of late so I'd say weekly so you don't have to read a ton of mediocre chapters in a row and instead take it one by one, but that's my opinion
Dr Stone I'd say weekly, except when there's slower paced sciencey chapters like the past few on the boat.
WNL I'd definitely say weekly, episodic chapters and romantic developments are better over the long term, and there's certainly more appeal to not knowing who the winner is weekly instead of possibly knowing it when reading the whole thing
Act Age I lean binge, especially during the performances, but the smaller stuff like the past two chapters I'd say weekly
Jujutsu, although an action series, I'd lean weekly. Fights aren't super long and explanations for cursed techniques can be lengthy
Chainsaw I'm not sure, but I'd go weekly to stay on top of all the crazy shit happening, but it's not that long of a read so binging is a fine alternative
For the newbies, you can go either way. Read weekly to see week by week if they may survive and see what's new in jump, or binge after the axe so you don't get attached before it gets axed. Obviously, series like Mitama and Yozakura would probably be better weekly, and stuff like GotW and UxU better binged based on my logic for established series. Agravity and Mash are kind of between those two so I'm not sure what to call, and Moriking and Bone Collection are too new to say where they'll go.