Mag Talk - Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion! | Page 332 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

Your Favorite Chapters of Issue #43 (5 Choices At Most)

• One Piece 1127

• Jujutsu Kaisen 270

• Mission: Yozakura Family 243

• Undead Unluck 223

• Me & Roboco 202

• Sakamoto Days 183

• The Elusive Samurai 173

• Witch Watch 172

• Blue Box 165

• Akane Banashi 127

• Kill Blue 70

• Nue's Exorcist 67

• Kagurabachi 50

• Super Psychic Policeman Chojo 31

• Astro Royale 22

• Ruri Dragon 21

• Yokai Buster Murakami 14

• Ultimate Exorcist Kiyoshi 13

• Hima-Ten! 11

• Ichi the Witch 3

• Shinobi Undercover 2

• Hakutaku 1 - New Series!

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Enezneb

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #43 (2024)
HAKUTAKU (Cover & LCP, New Series by Ishikawa Kouki, 54p)
Sakamoto Days
One Piece
Shinobi Undercover (Color Page, 2nd Chapter, 25p)
Blue Box
Jujutsu Kaisen
Me & Roboco (Color Page, 200th Chapter, Announcement of Release Date of the Movie)
Ichi the Witch (3rd Chapter, 23p)
The Elusive Samurai
Kagurabachi
Hima-Ten!
Witch Watch
Akane-banashi
Mission: Yozakura Family (Color Page, Battle Climax)
Astro Royale
Nue's Exorcist
Kill Blue
Ultimate Exorcist Kiyoshi
Super Psychic Policeman Chojo
Undead Unluck
Yokai Buster Murakami

Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #44 (2024) - Information
Blue Box (Cover & LCP, TV Anime Broadcast Start, Great Popularity)
HAKUTAKU (Color Page, 2nd Chapter, 25p)
Nue's Exorcist (Color Page)
Jujutsu Kaisen (Extra Large Color Page, Final Chapter)
Shinobi Undercover (3rd Chapter, 23p)
One Piece (Absent)

Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #45 (2024) - Information
One Piece (Cover & LCP)

Last edited by a moderator:

JBC008

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
But the manga doesn't have any faults...It's something regarding the pe*o author
Look, I get it and I wish it didn’t have that problem due to the author. But because of his actions, not only was it cancelled and will no longer continue. But also you have the other issue of the victims, who suffered from it. And that Shueisha took it down from their website and are no longer putting it in print. And because of Matsuki, you can put the entire blame on him cause that series will never get anything. Not a light novel, LA series, movie, or an anime. It also that that stage play that was in the works, but because of what happened it was scrapped.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
And that Shueisha took it down from their website and are no longer putting it in print
oh i was going to ask that, if it was even still being sold or in print

JBC008

Reaction score
Country
At least we have Akane-banashi now, but man…the loss of act-age still hurts. I wish the artist would return to the magazine with a new series…
Same here

Pietro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Look, I get it and I wish it didn’t have that problem due to the author. But because of his actions, not only was it cancelled and will no longer continue. But also you have the other issue of the victims, who suffered from it. And that Shueisha took it down from their website and are no longer putting it in print. And because of Matsuki, you can put the entire blame on him cause that series will never get anything. Not a light novel, LA series, movie, or an anime. It also that that stage play that was in the works, but because of what happened it was scrapped.
So sad...I hate when all the fandom need to suffer for 1 people. Japanese are way too rigid on these things... Even with Shimabukuro, they have made a drama about his story

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
So sad...I hate when all the fandom need to suffer for 1 people. Japanese are way too rigid on these things... Even with Shimabukuro, they have made a drama about his story
the writer should have thought about that when he chose to commit a crime though. Its not like its impossible for a writer to not do crime.

Pietro

Reaction score
Country
Italy
the writer should have thought about that when he chose to commit a crime though. Its not like its impossible for a writer to not do crime.
Yeah but deleting a whole random like this...

JBC008

Reaction score
Country
Yeah but deleting a whole random like this...
The fandom isn’t dead just because Act Age is gone. It is still there in Usazaki.

TheRealTravisty

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Rigid?! The man was bragging about what he was doing in the comments section! That’s messed up!

Serinox

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Yeah, if anything, I've seen more criticism that Shimabukuro got off the hook too easy by the Japanese fanbase. His career received a temporary hiccup at that moment, but he still went on to create in Jump, including, as we all know, Toriko.

As for Act-Age, there is just no coming back from the author doing such a crime. For a TV series where hundreds of people are involved in creation and production, yeah sure, one guy doing crime can be mitigated by excising him, but not for a manga series for which the culprit was the main author.

Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, if anything, I've seen more criticism that Shimabukuro got off the hook too easy by the Japanese fanbase. His career received a temporary hiccup at that moment, but he still went on to create in Jump, including, as we all know, Toriko.
I thought his was a weird misunderstanding or something. Never looked into it as it didn't seem to have blown up like the rurouni kenshin author did...I don't think Viz ever uncanceled the new manga.

JBC008

Reaction score
Country
I thought his was a weird misunderstanding or something. Never looked into it as it didn't seem to have blown up like the rurouni kenshin author did...I don't think Viz ever uncanceled the new manga.
Are you referring to Watsuki or Shima in the uncanceled new manga?

JBC008

Reaction score
Country
Rurouni kenshin
Oh yeah, after that controversy was revealed, Viz stopped translating and selling the Hokkaido arc to not endorse him. Now they will still sell his original series along with Buso Renkin on a digital level. But anything else, no.

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Praying for Jump to not f@cked up and give Issue #18 cover for Yozakura Family 🙏