Mag Talk - Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion! | Page 394 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

Your Favorite Chapters of Issue #42 (5 Choices At Most)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enezneb

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #43 (2024)
HAKUTAKU (Cover & LCP, New Series by Ishikawa Kouki, 54p)
Sakamoto Days
One Piece
Shinobi Undercover (Color Page, 2nd Chapter, 25p)
Blue Box
Jujutsu Kaisen
Me & Roboco (Color Page, 200th Chapter, Announcement of Release Date of the Movie)
Ichi the Witch (3rd Chapter, 23p)
The Elusive Samurai
Kagurabachi
Hima-Ten!
Witch Watch
Akane-banashi
Mission: Yozakura Family (Color Page, Battle Climax)
Astro Royale
Nue's Exorcist
Kill Blue
Ultimate Exorcist Kiyoshi
Super Psychic Policeman Chojo
Undead Unluck
Yokai Buster Murakami

Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #44 (2024) - Information
Blue Box (Cover & LCP, TV Anime Broadcast Start, Great Popularity)
HAKUTAKU (Color Page, 2nd Chapter, 25p)
Nue's Exorcist (Color Page)
Jujutsu Kaisen (Extra Large Color Page, Final Chapter)
Shinobi Undercover (3rd Chapter, 23p)
One Piece (Absent)

Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #45 (2024) - Information
One Piece (Cover & LCP)

Last edited by a moderator:

Minsel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm get sick and tired of you and the other dude calling my post copying the direct line as bait. No where in my post was I saying anything expressing an opinion regarding Mashle or saying anything or implying anything akin to any sort of opinion regarding. It is totally rude and uncalled for when the WSJ Twitter posted nothing about the side of the reprint. Nowhere in the original post was the size given. I highlighted, bolded, the sources direct line. I, me, myself, I!!!! Was not the one calling it small. The blogger, the line I copied, pasted, highlighted, called it small!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow proving clarifying information is bait. Utterly ridiculous.

I have never once said anything negative, doubtful, or anything of the like about Mashle. Your post and the other dudes is totally uncalled for. It is infuriating to have a post called bait. Screw it all.
I'm actually curious how you'd respond to this question in general: if someone you know tries to bait people online and has bait in their name, how would you determine what's bait and what's not, would you ever take their opinion seriously? Or just assume its all a persona and none of what they say reflects their real thoughts, or mass majority is a persona

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm actually curious how you'd respond to this question in general: if someone you know tries to bait people online and has bait in their name, how would you determine what's bait and what's not, would you ever take their opinion seriously? Or just assume its all a persona and none of what they say reflects their real thoughts, or mass majority is a persona
It's just a name, the name of the Rin x Haru ship from Free, the name I've had here since it aired in 2013.

Wouldn't make a judgment based on someone's name, people wouldn't assume that a person named Ashley is female or a person with the username 'MichalGay' is gay...

People on here openly admit to post occasionally to set people off and don't have 'bait' in their name. Not sure only people with a persona or bait in their name are the people who are 'baiting' people.

Unless someone is a mind reader no one has any idea that what anyone says is what they believe, peoples closest friends can hate their guts and wish for their demise, people can express gratitude but curse the person under their breath...People can post they hate comedy but love it off site. People 'hate read' jump just to be part of the conversation.

Everyone has their likes and dislikes, their charms and quirks, it's what makes each person unique and an individual, for people to claim that someone who holds a view contrary to their own as establishing s persona or throwing 'bait' implies there's only one way to think. I personally listen to every view since I'm not a mind reader and believe every username has a person with feelings behind the screen and even though I may disagree with what they say, still believe they are earnest and sincere. I've never once called anyone a troll or throwing 'bait' because of that point.

galaxy-juice

Reaction score
Country
United States
In Shark's defense, his post literally said "heads up, it says the reprints are small" and all of the people criticizing him have said "nice bait, but what it actually says is that reprints are small". What is the problem?

I don't think I've ever seen Shark actually bait, especially compared to certain other users. He just likes what he likes and dislikes what he dislikes. You all need to chill.

Last edited:

RafGL

Reaction score
Country
Spain
In Shark's defense, his post literally said "heads up, it says the reprints are small" and all of the people criticizing him have said "nice bait, but what it actually says is that reprints are small". What is the problem?

I don't think I've ever seen Shark actually bait, especially compared to certain other users. He just likes what he likes and dislikes what he dislikes. You all need to chill.
What it actually says is that reprints are small in comparison to the current demand that has not been met for a few months straight. Reducing the post to half of that sentence is what honestly just feels like baiting in the middle of a serious explanation. Also, we can keep ignoring the "rumor" part for the sake of entertaining the discussion further, but I guess at this point it doesn't matter since that's hardly the topic anymore.

I'm pretty chill, actually! Otherwise, I wouldn't even waste time on a conversation that's not just completely deviated but outright ignored everything that's been put up front. Have fun!

galaxy-juice

Reaction score
Country
United States
What it actually says is that reprints are small in comparison to the current demand that has not been met for a few months straight. Reducing the post to half of that sentence is what honestly just feels like baiting in the middle of a serious explanation. Also, we can keep ignoring the "rumor" part for the sake of entertaining the discussion further, but I guess at this point it doesn't matter since that's hardly the topic anymore.

I'm pretty chill, actually! Otherwise, I wouldn't even waste time on a conversation that's not just completely deviated but outright ignored everything that's been put up front. Have fun!
I mean the context you provided is interesting, and I (and many others) are happy to read it. I wouldn't call it wasted time.

I'm not targeting you specifically, but I think some users can afford to take less of what Shark says personally, whether or not they think he's serious. And I don't want you to take my word personally either. We're all cool here.

Last edited:

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ok, another weird route the thread went for a while, i agree with Galaxy, not talking specifically about anyone but in general, some need to chill a bit with taking Shark posts too serious or even personal when he just talk about the series, and in this case just pointing a info stated in the article, if i'm not wrong he likes Mashle so not even trying to "bait" or being negative about the series.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And anyone that still didnt voted in the #19 poll, do it :super
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Mission: Yozakura Family episode 2 preview images 🌸

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
YozaFam boost finally incoming? Volume 1 charted on the newest Shoseki!!!

iker_03

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Shoseki Ranking Top 500 (April 12)
1. Jujutsu Kaisen #26
3. My Hero Academia #40
19. Dr. STONE #27
36. SAKAMOTO DAYS #16
102. WITCH WATCH #16
103. The Elusive Samurai #15
149. Mission: Yozakura Family #23
172. Kill Blue #4
211. Me & Roboco #17

Shoseki Ranking Top 500 (April 13)
1. Jujutsu Kaisen #26
3. My Hero Academia #40
11. Dr. STONE #27
25. SAKAMOTO DAYS #16
87. WITCH WATCH #16
90. Mission: Yozakura Family #23
100. The Elusive Samurai #15
153. Kill Blue #4
155. Me & Roboco #17

Mission: Yozakura Family backlog:
314 9784088838458 Mission: Yozakura Family 22 集英社 権平ひつじ 2024.03.04
366 9784088821788 Mission: Yozakura Family 1 集英社 権平ひつじ 2020.02.04
402 9784088822433 Mission: Yozakura Family 2 集英社 権平ひつじ 2020.04.03

Last edited:

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
YES! The dream isn't over yet Yozafans :hip

Hopefully eps 2 broadcast help put some more volume, vol 23 got a big jump, almost above Witch Watch too lol And isn't April 12 missing?

Last edited:

Dongus

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Soon, no longer an exister. The Yozafam shall become a... thing.

NyanPower

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Damn, Yozakura OP contender for worst opening theme song of the year lmao. It’s also visually so bad/unappealing

iker_03

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Nah, the OP song is actually good (as a song maybe not as an OP song) but yh visually is Kinda meh
The ED is better imo

monstera11

Reaction score
Country
Australia
W-what happened to Kacchan?? Where is his usual explosive anger lol. Such a beautiful cover though. Their smiles are so precious and it makes me happy

(BakuDeku fans eating good again. Where is my happy YujiMegu cover, Gege? Hope Gege learns from Hori. Cough. Come on, Gege. You are good friends with Hori, aren't you)

monstera11

Reaction score
Country
Australia
OMG i am so glad i am not the only one who thought it is a BL cover!!!! 🤣🤣. It is not just my BL shipper brain, even non shipper also know it!!!

I initially thought it was a Bakudeku doujin cover when i scrolled Twitter. Then did a complete double take when i realized it is a Jump GIGA. I am 100% sure Hori is fully aware of the BakuDeku ship and did this on purpose LMAO.

Phantom RPG

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Its a good cover, even though it does look like BL. Although the way it presents itself, i feel like its the final MHA cover for Jump Giga to be honest.
No offense.

monstera11

Reaction score
Country
Australia
It gives me the "happy ending" vibe

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
W-what happened to Kacchan?? Where is his usual explosive anger lol. Such a beautiful cover though. Their smiles are so precious and it makes me happy

(BakuDeku fans eating good again. Where is my happy YujiMegu cover, Gege? Hope Gege learns from Hori. Cough. Come on, Gege. You are good friends with Hori, aren't you)

BakuDeku is canon. Reconfirmed.

Manga will have the perfect ending if all the Todorokis are redeemed and they can be under one roof again and the boys can catch up and be the closest of brothers...if Deku and Shigaraki can become best friends...and with BakuDeku having a moment and a future.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Let's keep these discussions out of here at least, please.