- Joined
- Jan 31, 2008
- Messages
- 1,034
- Reaction score
- 872
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2


and yes, it's a new series!
The "Ane" could very well just mean an older girl next door... though I'd be fine if they's living together (rofl).
And jeez, Gintama kicking OP's ass sure got you all excited XD

Oh, and Ane = older sister.
lol, thanks for correcting me ttxI hope Anedoki (not Ane-Toki) will be a long-running series this time, unlike the short run of Hatsukoi Limited. (It's a new series and ot just a One-Shot, right? Didn't follow the announcements.)
Though I'm somewhat concerned about the plot being too generic... The title at least already sounds like a typical ****** or an ecchi series where at the end they aren't blood related, so it's fine! >.>; Ahem.
Since this can't be a ****** I hope I'm wrong about the not-blood-related twisted.
On a totally unrelated note:
GODF*CKINGDAMN YES! GINTAMA AT #1!!!!!


and yes, it's a new series!
The "Ane" could very well just mean an older girl next door... though I'd be fine if they's living together (rofl).
And jeez, Gintama kicking OP's ass sure got you all excited XD
I'm pretty sure that's indeed the correct interpretation of the title[Cross];1418492 said:What does Ane Doki mean? Ane = sister, doki = ??? (heart beat sound?)
But that's just a guess.

Oh, and Ane = older sister.
Last edited:
)
