- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump 2009 - Discussion & TOC Talk
I really look forward to bokke san, the rest doesn't interest me that much. Muhyo to Roujie was so underestimated. The mangaka's art is kinda different to mainstream art but it's so great. Given how great muhyo is (still reading it currently), I hope bokke san can do at least better
oh and psyren is keeping itself decently safer. Glad to see it isn't last postioned anymore. Mago seems to maintain itself in the middle
I really look forward to bokke san, the rest doesn't interest me that much. Muhyo to Roujie was so underestimated. The mangaka's art is kinda different to mainstream art but it's so great. Given how great muhyo is (still reading it currently), I hope bokke san can do at least better
oh and psyren is keeping itself decently safer. Glad to see it isn't last postioned anymore. Mago seems to maintain itself in the middle
Last edited:

gGPdM9IO

