- Joined
- Aug 21, 2007
- Messages
- 208
- Reaction score
- 5
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I just want a sports manga with a likable cast of main characters. Kuroko's team is pretty lame. I was really hoping they'd create their own Generation of Miracles but instead we get 3 lame-o's. Sure they have quirks, but they're just bland. Kind of similar to Meister I guess.
Eyeshield wasn't really about the football for me, but more for the characters. Sena, Hiruma, Kurita, Musashi, Monta, and everyone else was so memorable. It looks like Kuroko and the other guy are leading the show with everyone else as side characters, which is lame. I was originally the biggest Kuroko fan too, but I got bored of it around chapter 12..
Hopefully Bokke-san goes back up the charts, it and Beelzebub are my only remaining likable newcomers.
Eyeshield wasn't really about the football for me, but more for the characters. Sena, Hiruma, Kurita, Musashi, Monta, and everyone else was so memorable. It looks like Kuroko and the other guy are leading the show with everyone else as side characters, which is lame. I was originally the biggest Kuroko fan too, but I got bored of it around chapter 12..
Hopefully Bokke-san goes back up the charts, it and Beelzebub are my only remaining likable newcomers.


