- Joined
- Dec 12, 2007
- Messages
- 120
- Reaction score
- 66
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Last edited:
You know I actually like this idea. Honestly, what is the harm in letting someone continue exclusively in volumes so they can wrap up their story?I have no problem with series getting kicked out off the magazine. My complain is that those series always will be discontinued by default although their volume sales are fairly good. Why not allowing the mangaka to continue via volume releases?
Yes, the Japanese comic market is focusing on this magazine schema but I can't understand why they can't allow at least continuations for the sake of a more suitable story end. It's not only for the mangaka but also as a responsibility towards the fans who bought the volumes from the very start. No wonder when newcomer sell badly at the beginning or who wants to start collecting something that has a high chance of getting abandoned? I'm not willing to take the risk of having a not even half finished series in my shelf. Wasted time and money, IMHO.
They don't need to let mag canceled series run for 40 volumes but when the first volumes sales where on an acceptable level, they could at the very least give the mangaka 2-3 volumes outside of the magazine to prepare a non-rushed ending as a fallback.
I forgot about SQ. Is Kurohime still published online?in all fairness SQ does that too, it's only WSJ that doesn't seem to know the most obvious ideas
at current SQ is publishing:I forgot about SQ. Is Kurohime still published online?
Bottom:小ネタ
・19ドベ5 とら、21、灰、ぼっけ、ぬらり
・20巻頭鰤 CPSY、べるぜ
・フープに黄信号かも?
I want Mago and Bokke-san to get higher. x[Bottom for #19 and preview for #20 was posted...
Bottom:
Mago
Bokke-san
D. Gray-man
Eyeshield 21
ToLove
Jaguar
#20:
Cover for Bleach
CP for Psyren and Beelzebub

Fuck yes! Save my other series Hoop Men! Do not let me down.He also mentions something about Hoopmen I think something like...
"Maybe yellow traffic light for Hoop?"
Which means he could see Hoop struggling/dying in near future, I guess.

Also agreed. I'm really loving these two series now.Anyway, CP for Psyren is sweet. Beelze as well. Hoop comment makes me already starting to get prepared the worst... : (
