Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
I was wondering, didn't Inumaru dashi sell poorly? Anyone have any stats?
87 *12,287 *,*12,287 *1 いぬまるだしっ 1
That's the first week sales data (tally for 5 days).
It didn't make it to the Oricon list in the next week, so I have no clue how many more it sold after this.
The template postings at 2ch listed it as "less than 50k per volume". Though I have no clue where did they find the raw data for that.
I'm not too sure myself...

I understood it as "series with CP also get extra pages" and not the other way around.
Well... previously right after the bottom 5 post, he said:
414 : ◆EizHb38XPU :2009/05/11(月) 00:51:36 ID:OFNr/trT0
>>403
Cと増Pは別ね
Color Pages and Additional pages are different, when someone was asking about Medaka Box (whether it had both a CP and additional pages or just additional pages)
With his new post, my understanding is that:
Akaboshi: CP, 29 Pages (Chapter 2 always has additional pages)
Kuroko: CP, 25 Pages (this is certainly a surprise)
Medaka Box: 25 Pages
Psyren: 23 Pages