- Joined
- May 17, 2009
- Messages
- 167
- Reaction score
- 13
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
Alright, I'm finished talking about Hatsukoi. Sorry for the offtopic.
This is pretty much it. What caught my interest was the way it was done. It was a total mess - guy A likes girl A who likes guy A's brother who likes girl B who likes girl A's brother and so on - and that's what made it interesting to follow. Had it been centered around only one of the subplots, it'd be nothing special, but that Mizuki Kawashita managed to solve so many subplots in a satisfying way in 30 chapters was pretty amazing.Um, what is actually the idea of Hatsukoi? I find it too much generic, just like a bunch of boy and girls who fall in love with each other.
Alright, I'm finished talking about Hatsukoi. Sorry for the offtopic.
