- Joined
- May 22, 2009
- Messages
- 48
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
Toriko anime already? Shocking!
Toriko anime already? Shocking!
Well, here it clearly says:
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/38819/1
"Toriko Anime Version" It's in the corner, I can see it clearly now.
トリコアニメ化
Toriko Anime-version
ジャンプスーパーアニメツアー
Jump Super Anime Tour
2009
開催決定
Open Exhibition Decision
I'll try to find a scan of the article that talks about this.
If someone find it , post it here.

It will be a single episode for the Jump Super Anime tour, screenings will be held throughout Japan. All of the anime from last years tour were streamed with English subs at the Jump portal. Do not expect a TV anime this fall; Tegami Bachi got the same treatment in 2008 but the TV series won't begin until October.Toriko anime already? Shocking!
And ha!!! lolDamn you beat me to it. XD
I'm not exactly sure but I think they usually around 30 minutes or so. Like a regular anime episode.The artwork of Toriko looks better in its anime than the manga. Usually how long would the upcoming OVA be?
No. Could you try elaborating on why you would think it would end so soon? It's already a 20 chapter manga.i know this is a little off topic but:
don't you feel like Beelzebub isn't going to be a long manga and its gonna be one of those short 25-50 chapter manga? i mean after Oga beats Toushljdklf who's he gotta vs next? But i'd love to see a skirmish in heaven, but i do not see tht happening atm, so wht u think will it end before this year ends with about 25-50 chaps?
Every sign points to a long series; it's a fixture in the top six, has had a lot of color, and has a hyped first volume coming out.
It is...but mostly if you have connections. I'm sure there probably is a mail order if you connect with some company, but the best place to find Jump week after week in the states is if you live a local Japanese book store. (but that's mostly if you live in NYC, Chicago, Seattle or a few cities in CA such as LA and I think SF...not sure..I think Portland too but I can't quite say)Hello dear Jump masters! It's a little off, but how it's possible to buy Jump outside japan?
It's rather hard to get the weekly Jump issue covers. I know a good website that has all the covers from '68-'00, but they're all what you don't want: the small stamp-sized covers. Aside from that, there used to be a good archive on the Jump website regarding every issue cover from '03...but it seems that was eliminated with the recent redesign. (unless it's somewhere I haven't looked yet)And another one is that does anybody know some kind of Jump cover archive? I mean reeeealy an archive and not the recent years covers. Something like my favourite site http://jump.heavy.jp/ but not with these stamp size pictures. If anyone knows write here or PM me please.
http://www.sasugabooks.com/product_info.php?cPath=67_117&products_id=47406Hello dear Jump masters! It's a little off, but how it's possible to buy Jump outside japan? And another one is that does anybody know some kind of Jump cover archive? I mean reeeealy an archive and not the recent years covers. Something like my favourite site http://jump.heavy.jp/ but not with these stamp size pictures. If anyone knows write here or PM me please.
~So add those to your collection. While I'm at it... I've thought for years that this community needs to get together and create a website for archiving past TOCs and covers along with a forum specifically for discussing WSJ. But I guess there are so many forums already spread out, it would be hard to get everybody together.
It is definitely not worth it to get Jump delivered on a normal issue... but when it's an issue that comes around once in a decade or so, as in the 2000th issue, it is totally worth it.But yeah, it's not really worth trying to get Jump delivered.
