People saying that kagijin, medaka and/or akaboshi are going to be in jump till this year's end, don't know anything about jump. With jump you can never know unless you're a top series. So, let's keep the overconfidence of the preferred manga aside since wsj is a machine of ongoing cuts...
My point of view:
- Akaboshi: the anti-double arts. The anti doesn't mean any dislike but whereas double arts started very interesting and became boring and slow paced afterwards; akaboshi did the opposite thing. What looked like a bland, boring serie; has become a very interesting serie. Lemme say: I will feel more bad if akaboshi might get cancelled than I felt when double arts was.
- Medaka: not my cup of tea. I have always placed it in a balance with sket dance. It may be different or it may be the same (I don't read them, so I don't know) but those two are appealing to the same readers imo. Medaka is a victim of sket dance's success imo
- Kagijin: a new bokke? Just like bokke, this week's chapter and upcoming one will decide if it'll survive or not. If people appreciate it then it'll survive, if not then it'll die. I am not impressed at this moment (don't forget the new evil villains won't always work) but I won't judge it yet. Trema gave kagijin good points because I found the character very cute
Anyway, there's been a cut a last week and there's a new serie this week. A new round of axes will come, imo, after 5 issues I think. Let's wait and see but akaboshi has my full support now