Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
Probably because the other two are 9-page series.Hmmmm. Liliental got a cover, which Inumaru and Wajimania didn't got theirs.
They're not that much longer than normal 19-page series in Jump.[Cross];1561263 said:Hm...I've been meaning to ask, since first chapters are usually about 50 pages, how long are the first chapters of the gag manga that are regularly 9 pages long? Seems a bit odd if it's still only 9 pages.
Generally 25p. Give or take a few.[Cross];1561263 said:Hm...I've been meaning to ask, since first chapters are usually about 50 pages, how long are the first chapters of the gag manga that are regularly 9 pages long? Seems a bit odd if it's still only 9 pages.
I do plan on reading this if translated, the one shot looked intersting!
Oh yeah, my question was baseless, I wasn't referring to Lilienthal.Generally 25p. Give or take a few.
As Ruggia said Lilienthal is not a Waji/Inumaru/Jaguar style gag manga. It will be getting full 20p. chapters. The one shot was 40p. Comedy series don't have to be shortI do plan on reading this if translated, the one shot looked intersting!

Yeah, Keroro when it was good and not...let's just keep it going because of our massive franchise.Like I said before about the One shot, It reminds me of an early Keroro Gunsou. Now if it becomes like a recent Keroro Gunsou, that could be a problem....but otherwise I wish it well.
you should read the first post (well, technically the second post) of this thread: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52223Im curious is there some kind of popularity chart in WSJ; like how popular a chapter of a certain manga is everyweek etc?
Yes. It is called a TOC (Table of Contents). Readers vote for their three favorite series each week. The series are put in order from most popular to least popular with the most popular being at the top.Im curious is there some kind of popularity chart in WSJ; like how popular a chapter of a certain manga is everyweek etc?
Yes. It is called a TOC (Table of Contents). Readers vote for their three favorite series each week. The series are put in order from most popular to least popular with the most popular being at the top.
Thanks alot guys. I'll go find it.you should read the first post (well, technically the second post) of this thread: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52223
Well that's awesome. Hopefully I'll actually read this series.