- Joined
- Mar 15, 2007
- Messages
- 1,140
- Reaction score
- 70
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
With so many new series doing badly this year, though, I can't see Jump only kicking out two of them - though tank sales will probably be the deciding factor, and we'll see those in a few weeks. New Years' debuts get a lot of attention, don't they?
Technically, an addiction to video games IS a (mental) illness...From what I've heard, Togashi works alone with no assistants at all. That and he has an illness I hear.
With so many new series doing badly this year, though, I can't see Jump only kicking out two of them - though tank sales will probably be the deciding factor, and we'll see those in a few weeks. New Years' debuts get a lot of attention, don't they?
).



+ I think Reborn is having a big announcement)