Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
Sounds intresting. I love crossover things.
Sounds intresting. I love crossover things.


You're missing the point entirely. We're not angry because Kuroko gets a lot of color, we're angry because every time Kuroko drops to the bottom, it gets color in the following week. You don't see anyone complaining about Beelze's color whoring, do you? It's because Beelze doesn't get color as a way to pretend the series isn't doing bad in the weekly rankings. Nor do Bleach and Naruto, obviously.The new cover won't come out until raws come out. Thursday or Friday at the earliest. Series that get a lot of color/covers always get a lot of resentment. Naruto and Kuroko this year, Bleach last year. If any series that is considered neglected this year gets 8 covers in 2010, that will be resented.
Actually, I'm not happy about Beelzebub is getting a lots of colour, too. So, far Beelzebub has 10 colour page, it is like getting a colour on every three weeks. This is too much. I think both Kuroko and Beelzebub are getting too much colour. I think Beelebub already prove that it is doing very good, so I think it can pull by itself, so I hope colour to other series.You're missing the point entirely. We're not angry because Kuroko gets a lot of color, we're angry because every time Kuroko drops to the bottom, it gets color in the following week. You don't see anyone complaining about Beelze's color whoring, do you? It's because Beelze doesn't get color as a way to pretend the series isn't doing bad in the weekly rankings. Nor do Bleach and Naruto, obviously.
In the beginning, yeah. But I haven't seen any complaints about Beelze in a few months. If memory serves, last time was when it got two CPs in a row.Last I checked there were groans every time Beelze gets color and Naruto gets the cover.
