- Joined
- May 2, 2009
- Messages
- 56
- Reaction score
- 24
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It's possible, perhaps I'm mistaken on this one ^^Zetman is labelled as monthly so I don't know which one is true
It's possible, perhaps I'm mistaken on this one ^^Zetman is labelled as monthly so I don't know which one is true
It would have been great for the characters not to be so realistic and actually drawn in that form of burlesque, though it will lose of it's core aesthetic value, I think ... since that is the best way to represent the situations there. Raw naturalistic reality, with a dash of alien fantasy.

Lol, should have mentioned there is no need for posting it then. Just a page ...Jump does it but plenty of magazines like to spread them around to give attention to lesser known series in other parts of the magazine. And of course it's just what's in the magazine and what page it's on, that's what a table of contents is for![]()

Thursdaysis it known what series will replace Delivery Cinderella?
when does Weekly Young Jump (Shueisha) get released? I mean on which day?
I imagine the three new series (Arumi-chan, W x Y, and Nipongo) have been the supposed replacements for Delivery Cinderella and Ohanyu. Not to mention Beshari Gurashi recently came back from its break.is it known what series will replace Delivery Cinderella?
when does Weekly Young Jump (Shueisha) get released? I mean on which day?
It's still on break Asgaroth, no news when it will return.are there any news about liar game? it was in the mag right?
and i was so happy as it returned for some chapters after a long hiatus. is it know why it is on break? illness, dispute, problem storywise?It's still on break Asgaroth, no news when it will return.
The official reason for the hiatus is "collecting and sorting out data for the plot".and i was so happy as it returned for some chapters after a long hiatus. is it know why it is on break? illness, dispute, problem storywise?