- Joined
- Dec 18, 2016
- Messages
- 743
- Reaction score
- 1,880
- Country
-
I don't know if it's physically possible for me to preorder something as fast as I want to right now.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - Special Chapter
Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joō (from Miracle Jump)
People are saying that...maybe I need to read more in this than Uratarou and TK Ghoul:re. What would you all recommend? No furigana is difficult, but I think I can manage, so not being translated/scanslated isn't a problem.I'd say top to bottom, that Young Jump is the best mag right now.
Do yourself a favor and read Golden KamuyPeople are saying that...maybe I need to read more in this than Uratarou and TK Ghoul:re. What would you all recommend? No furigana is difficult, but I think I can manage, so not being translated/scanslated isn't a problem.
I've read a little of it in Japanese but it was beyond my understanding. I heard it's getting an official English version so maybe I'll get in on that.Do yourself a favor and read Golden Kamuy
simply a masterpiece, one of the best manga if not the best manga I've ever read
it always nominated for awards and wins for a reason
I've heard it's hard to read, thankfully the English Edited Manga (every day heroes) are doing an amazing jobI've read a little of it in Japanese but it was beyond my understanding. I heard it's getting an official English version so maybe I'll get in on that.
Welp, scanslation it is then. Thanks for the recommendation! Yeah, I remember getting pretty lost, though to be fair my Japanese is pretty cruddy at best, lol. I can get through shounen decently, but I still struggle with seinen manga.I've heard it's hard to read, thankfully the English Edited Manga (every day heroes) are doing an amazing job
their translations are smooth and the translator's note at the end of the chapter are very informative
they are really great, like in on of the latest chapters the mangaka made a mistake in Ainu language and the translator caught it and fixed it
Youre not reading Kingdom?! Get on that right now! All the praise this gets is deserved.People are saying that...maybe I need to read more in this than Uratarou and TK Ghoul:re. What would you all recommend? No furigana is difficult, but I think I can manage, so not being translated/scanslated isn't a problem.
