- Joined
- Apr 8, 2010
- Messages
- 820
- Reaction score
- 296
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I just read the first volume of 'Sunny' and really enjoyed it. I love Taiyo Matsumoto's art. The color pages were beautiful. Viz released it in a really nice hardcover too. Can't wait for volume 2 in November.
I've also been reading 'Kingdom'. I was a little bored at first, but I'm really glad I stuck with it because it has been pretty entertaining.
I've also been reading 'Kingdom'. I was a little bored at first, but I'm really glad I stuck with it because it has been pretty entertaining.
and I gotta say, Mashima really likes time ultimatums.
even tho I had the feeling it was over the top pretty much since ch. ~240, I still stormed through it in like 3 days. No point in judging an almost 30-year-old series I guess, it certainly has it's charm to it.
A shame to hear that the he's not that good with the story, his improvement in art in "The Final Evolution" was amazing. I wish the author of Alive wouldn't have died =/ Him finishing the manga on his deathbed was such a honorable and touching feat.