Aside from my usual weekly readings:
Sengoku Youko: I've recently caught up with this and this is by far one of the best series I've gotten into recently, but it's Satoshi Mizukami, the guy is just good at story telling. I can't wait til more chapters are updated of this and spirit circle.
Negima: The first couple of chapters are utterly boring, so much so it took me a while to get the motivation to get to chapter 12, but once I hit library Island I've been able to hit a streak where I can read multiple chapters and actually be invested for SOMETHING. What's driving me so-far is just to see this series change from being a relatively unfunny and off-putting harem series with a shota lead into a shonen action series. Despite how much disdain I put in typing this, once Eva was introduced I've actually managed to have some fun with the series and I'm not having too many problems with the intro to the Kyoto arc. Hopefully the I feel the pickup that I hear this series is supposed to have.
Tonari no Seki-kun: I should get tired of this series. I really should, it's the same joke each chapter just slightly different. but you know, I don't really mind, I guess it's because I just read one chapter when ever it updates, get my laugh and move on. It's kind of like Tom and Jerry in that regard, just minis all the violence (which when I think about it is terrible you can't have T@J without Violence). It's simple fun and I'm fine with that.
I've also decided to go and read the thriller bark arc of one piece (yes for the first time I didn't catch up to One Piece traditionally unfortunately) and I'm on chapter 448 and from clips and pieces of what I've seen of the three most least liked parts of the series (SIDE NOTE: I didn't think Skypiea was that bad, and Fishman Island sucked because of their antagonists and kind of annoying characters the SH's were supposed to helped) I've been more or less puzzled why this arc was so hated because honestly this has so many iconic moments that still made me laugh despite seeing the individual jokes already. Still I'm only 1/6th's into this thing and I do plan to keep reading...
and speaking of keep reading... I have to remember to continue on with Berserk again, because I told myself I'd at least go a few chapters after the golden age saga to see if there was any reason for me to personally keep reading this series (I respect the series for it's writing and maturity but respect and like aren't the same thing).