Discussion - What did Vegapunk invent? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion What did Vegapunk invent?

ThatOtherGuy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
I think it may be that the newest Pacifista prototypes have more DF related abilities. So badically after replicating Kizaru's ability, maybe Vegapunk succeeded in recreating Kuma's paw paw powers, and maybe even other powers.

I remember thay Sentomaro said the prototype Luffy beat in Shabaody after-ts was identical to the one he beat before the time skip. Implying there are newer ones out there, of at least newer ones in the works.

McNuss

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It's either something related to cloning (including the Pacifista) or artificial Devil Fruits. Personally, I am leaning towards the letter. We know Vegapunk made an Artificial DF, Caesar said it was a failure, but we know he is lying and Vegapunk's fruit is more like real DFs than Caesar's Smiles.

The reason why I think that it is something about Devil Fruits is that there was some SBS or Interview were Oda said we would soon learn more about what DFs actually are.

Kato756

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think it has to be more advanced pacifistas.

We have been hinted at them EVER SINCE THE START OF THE TIMESKIP, with Sentomaru saying that the ones Zoro,Sanji, and Luffy break are "older" models....

Also, I don´t want DFs to be that spread out aside from Kaidou, it would make them lose some of their charm for me

Darknos

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
US Virgin Islands
I assume like most it has to do with the pacifistas. But this talk of devils fruits got me wondering. We know Vegapunk can "feed" devils fruits to inanimate objects. We have only ever seen zoan because as I assume the animal part of the zoan has a "mind" of sorts to make this work. A gun is a machine made of many parts yet somehow all these parts together ate a dog fruit as a single object. The pacifistas are also machines, made of many parts, but that function together as a single object. Could he "feed" a logia or a paramecia to a pacifista and use their AI mind to manipulate the powers? This thread just made me think about that.

chess4

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
a pacifista made from the body of a dead Gol D Roger and his original strength from when he died

Zinc

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
hito hito mi model : pacifista .. now anybody can become a pacifista .. gets yours for the low price of your will and freedom :outta

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
As it has already been pointed out, it could be the new Pacifista models. Sentoumaru said the two Pacifistas he took with him to Shabondy were prototypes. He seemed to be in hurry and took the two models he had at his disposal.

Note that it in-universe about 20 days have passed since the crew got back together in Shabondy, thus why the Shichibukai are still a thing if the government already had new Pacifistas.

Reactions: kcd

Siya101

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
maybe vegapunk created his own ancient weapon using kumas body as basis

Deleted member 169696

Well, Vegapunk did want to combine cyborgs with the devil fruits, according to the blueprints found by Franky (I hope this isn't just in the anime lol). Imo it would make the most sense if he's been mainly focused on that.

Perhaps he found a way to feed several fruits to pacifistas (who allegedly have organs, and maybe if some of them had two hearts...)...

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
Vegapunk has learned to put a devil fruit in non-living creatures.... Perhaps, thats what Vegapunk is doing..
An awakened pacifista using an artificial devil fruit which also is a weaponized form of a warship type thing which can use Kizaru's lazer, Issho's gravity, Akainu's magma and shoot seastone bullets as well...
Nevermind, lets go with icecream...

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Maybe vegapunk finally perfected devil fruit production... It woulg make the wg op.

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thats a possibility, but hasnt he dont that already??? I thought u need artificial DF to put it inside non-living objects..

MOYcano 0.23

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I guess he created flying machines. That or artificial devil fruits for the new-model Pacifistas.

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
What if it is Weed
I think that's a taboo in japan.

There is a colored drawing made by Oda of Snoop Dogg with Choppers hat though. Whatever that means.

strawhatcrew

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
new weapon, new pacifista model, new cyborg army, new devil fruit and
new world order

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Better Pacifistas, probably smarter as well. whatever it is, it's something powerful that makes Fujitora confident he can get rid of the shichibukai system.

GreenGan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm surprised everyone talked about logia user pacifista but no one mentionned Haki. That'd be "newer" than a different type of devil fruit but also more difficult for high level pirate to handle. Because most high level pirate know haki so logia user aren't much a problem per se, and this new invention is supposed to replace the Shichibukai.
I think Zoan-Type Pacifista would be more difficult to handle too. (Still for high level pirate of course, not your regular basic pirate)

Vanshrimp

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
armies of clones of the strongest shishibukais (including mihawk ) with lasers, ability of flying, instant teleport and precise future prediction ( i wanted to say time travel but this would be too much for now....), with multiple type DFs (zoan logia, paramecia) to get the strengths and minimize the weaknesses of DF abilities, (like having a T1000 terminator vs T-800 terminator)

Those clones will at some point of the story be appearing everywhere, (it is like a video game when clones of an early level boss appear when you are at level 40....) all they need is an information of where the strawhats are and they use their built-in abilities to predict next move and teleport to it....