- Joined
- Mar 16, 2007
- Messages
- 154
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: What is One Piece?
Oh, and as far as I can remember, Gol D. Roger's crew weren't killed off by the marines, they were set free or granted pardon in exchange for the execution of the Pirate King himself.
That would be too freaky and messed up, even for One Piece!!! And I don't think Gol D. Roger would be too happy with dead nakamas, they'd only be treasures to him if they were alive and kicking.I read this freaky fanfiction where OP turns out to be Gol D Roger's shipmates bones/skeletons.
Basically, what the author was trying to say was that the most valuable treasure to Roger is his nakama, or something. *shrugs*
I personally found that a cool idea.But then, weren't his crew killed by the Marines? Or am I missing a point here somewhere?
Oh, and as far as I can remember, Gol D. Roger's crew weren't killed off by the marines, they were set free or granted pardon in exchange for the execution of the Pirate King himself.
But then, weren't his crew killed by the Marines? Or am I missing a point here somewhere?