Question What is Your Signature?

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

New sig is Hideo from I am a Hero.
 

Castriota

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
176
Reaction score
13
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

my sig is from the manga, a personal favorite, battle royale. the characters name is hiroki sugimura, a man very well trained in the martial arts with a mission. instead of me explaining it, how bout you check it out for yourself.

Battle Royale is not for the faint of heart. definitely take caution reading this around others.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

It is baby Kanna from 20th century boys, it was such a cute picture from the manga I could not resist. :wtf
 

steelwingcrash1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
111
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My new signature is still the old signature: Sasagawa Ryohei from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Yay, Ryohei!
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Well I think of Orochimaru the best shounen villain ever, with the greates seiyuu that could've been used for him...he rocks, and mark my words he will come back!But I have a new sig in the making, which will be as awesome as ORO-SAMA
uh, good to know that I'm not the only who believes in the return of mighty Oro-Sama (although I very much hope that it doesn't make us sound like those Lenin and TuPac fanatics that still believe in their return too... :blink :o)

anyway :p
My sig is Darth Nihilus. He is the Sith Lord in a game of Bioware's - Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic. and may I add that this game is the only Star Wars merchandise I ever enjoyed :P
this guys is just awesome (though he has absolutely nothing on Oro)

and I would also like to thank Shinsatsu for kindly allowing me to use his awesome sig :occa
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

itachi=best dude in narutoverse
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Chose this because I think it looks cool :p
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I've been watching Level E, and liked it a lot. This pic is from the OP, and so damn cool&funny that I just had to make sig of it.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Well wishful thinking is a good way to describe this signature. So it is the mangaka of Berserk, Kentaro Miura and a line I wish he can say to his fans. >.<
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I finally changed my sig after a couple of months of using the last one (which was One Piece) :nod

These *points at sig* are the mecha (cybodies) in the anime Star Driver :tem The quote at the bottom is also from Star Driver and says, "If you repeat a lie, it becomes real. An illusion that doesn't disappear is reality."

Not soon after changing my Star Driver avvy to my current one, I changed my sig to this. Looks like I can't get away from SD :s
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Made mine~ It is Saber from Fate/Stay Night~
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

kishi called me yesterday and asked me if i would kindly use this sig..
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Nice. Is that from the anime OP?

My new sig is old. I've used it before but brought it back since my old sig bored me. It's from Ran to Haiiro no Sekai, a slice of life manga about a family of wizards.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Changed mine to signal that the voting for the bi weekly signature competition is now open~
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My Sig is fro OP chapter 533 page 5 and i picked it because i enjoy smoking weed and i was high when reading this chapter so i picked this as my first Sig ever
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My sig like my ava is from Mononoke and it shows Kusuriuri a "medicine seller" about to fight spirits.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Nice. Is that from the anime OP?

My new sig is old. I've used it before but brought it back since my old sig bored me. It's from Ran to Haiiro no Sekai, a slice of life manga about a family of wizards.
Nope, I just came across this pic randomly and sig inspiration struck. I love it. <3

I'm sure I told you before, but I like your (recycled, yet awesome :p) sig, too. Ran to Haiiro no Sekai is excellent! Kotonoha/Storm in Heaven joint project = automatic win. Everyone should go check it out. :amuse
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I added a matching Shingeki no Kyojin sig to go with my avy.
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I choose this sig because they are my favorite characters in Starry Sky anime.
 
Top