Question What is Your Signature?

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Smex You Up 2011!!!
Picking this for now cause someone wanted me to make a new version of an old sig - So I did~
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

omg cofee so very very nice :hurr
I chose mine because erza scarlet is my fav manga female char.she is from FT
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

(I only been reading the manga up to the point of the anime while watching the anime) but the entire FT story seems to revolve around Erza most of the time anyway....
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

(I only been reading the manga up to the point of the anime while watching the anime) but the entire FT story seems to revolve around Erza most of the time anyway....
well kind of yes and no.Its more revolves around natsu kind of.A bit annoying if you ask me.Btw erza deserves the world revolving around her.I mean she is such a pimp.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Well, to me, it seems like it does. The first major thing that seems to happen is about her past (Jellal and Co.) Then even while they are covering the pasts of other members such as gray and natsu, she has a big part as well. Then things seem to keep coming back to her and Jellal... over and over, lol~
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Well, to me, it seems like it does. The first major thing that seems to happen is about her past (Jellal and Co.) Then even while they are covering the pasts of other members such as gray and natsu, she has a big part as well. Then things seem to keep coming back to her and Jellal... over and over, lol~
Oh well its true i agree.:amuse its a bit weird but i still like the plot.Also i like erza cuz she is not sakura haha
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I'm a Yotsuba fan.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My new sig is from chapter 4 of Tomehane, of Moshizuki's "I get it" moment.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

To fit my theme, and for the reasons I mentioned in the avatar thread, not to forget about my favorite manga. Seriously why are my favorite manga always on hiatus and breaks? :(

It is Akiyama from Liar Game.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My sig is from the manhwa called ID The Greatest Fusion Fantasy. Most of my sigs are from this series. The previous sig was from another manhwa series and I had it for a while, so I figured, I'd return back to ID.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I made mine, character is Death The Kid from Soul Eater ~
 

steelwingcrash1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
111
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

This comical Knuckles made me laugh, because it was very... chibi-like or something. Cute, in short. I just attached Ryohei to show they're related with one another as Sun Guardians of Vongola.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

changed my sig to something random welcome thing. I don't know how to label it but it is what it is.

Edit:

Changed the sig to a Korean web toon called Noblesse. Its pretty interesting.




Updated the Noblesse sig a bit ^^~
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

kakashi hates me for some reason and I felt that I should share the love with him in my sig...
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

It's still Yotsuba,but i guess i'll stick with this one for a while longer.Kitten's+Yotsuba+her terrible drawings=win.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Yotsuba IS a terrible drawing XD

Mines code geass/hayate no gotoku~
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

kakashi hates me for some reason and I felt that I should share the love with him in my sig...
:lmao
:comfort

Mine is just a random sig I made some time ago. I still like it though :tem
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Sig changed to the Mafia Game version. Play the game over at the Fun Forum.
Original sig was mean for a sig contest but I couldn't use it so I changed it a bit.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My new amazing sig was made by [user]Zeltrax [/user]. Thank you!! I love my new sig! :wtf I’m an IchiRuki fan, and I haven’t used an IchiRuki sig in a while and after reading the
the latest Bleach chapters
I thought now was the perfect time to use one. ;)
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Mine, again, to signify the voting of the Bi-Weekly Sig contests~
 
Top