Question What is Your Signature?

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I wanna show off as much as possible :D
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My current signature is Jon Snow on the Japanese cover of A Game of Thrones. If you look closely you can see Ghost cropped out- only his ears remain. LOL

"All caught up :p" means that I finally caught up reading 10 weeks worth of manga that I was behind on due to school and exams.
 

In Flames

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I chose my signature because it simply depicts how awesome Berserker is from Fate/Zero! :)
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I choose this sig 'cause they're my favorite characters in ChibiDevi!. :amuse
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I chose my new sig because I wanted to promote one of my favorite series, Kuroko no Basket. :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I chose my new sig to show my love for Fairy Tail once again, and Happy is just the cutest thing :nod
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because I have nothing else to choose from at present. :XD


My signature is from Code Breaker and I can't remember exactly what chapter it's from. Thought it was funny at the time and made it as part of my sig. xD
 

Rarhyx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
333
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Medusa is the best fking female villian in the whole manga universe, that's why.
 

Magnus

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
313
Reaction score
63
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I chose this signature because Super Robot Wars Z 2 Saisei Hen is full from a to z of mind-blowing awesomeness and I felt I had to show it one way or another.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Loved that Naruto special chapter, so I decided to make a sig.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because I am almost finished with The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess. I found all the pieces of heart, all of the Poe souls, completed all of the bridges, obtained the magic armor, found all of the golden bugs... Literally, all that I have left is to defeat Ganon. I'm putting it off for some reason. I have spent 90 hours on the game in total. It will be my second Zelda game to complete all the way through. And after this, I'll play A Link to the Past!
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

It comes from the movie 4 for Texas. But more importantly, this movie, among many others, has been used for the french "La Classe Américaine", also called "Le Grand Détournement"; a masterpiece for an embezzlement.
This extract never ceases to make me laugh:


This extract is, from my understanding, a very funny parody made to mock people who always strive to be right and have the last word, which is particularly amusing for me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because more people should read 7 - nin no Shakespeare. :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because it's fresh, it's new and it's something different. I made my set specially for this year's Scavenger Hunt. I'm really pleased with how it turned out overall. I hope to make an even better set at a later date but for now this will suffice. xP
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because I liked the short series Udon no Hito, especially the art and the rather unusual theme.
 

Rarhyx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
333
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

cause... it was the best chapter I read in the last 2 years
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I have a new sig because I want to promote a wonderful K-drama called “Faith”. I’m currently watching that K-drama and it has become one of my favs.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

'cause I wanna show off my complete lack of personal life afk.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Ok, I have to change this now.

BECAUSE RYU ROCKS!
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

They were out of the ordinary posts in the FF and ones that have made me ponder things I never thought about myself before.
 
Top