Life Where will YOU be in 5 Years?

twile

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'll probably on Earth somewhere in the state of Texas in a cheap apartment or college dorm doing some desperate, last minute cramming for some freaking hard test that I forgot XDXD
 

Fuji

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2006
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I will either be working for EMC as a Developer making ridiculous money or I will be working for some game studio getting no sleep trying to program a game in time for release.

So, either way I'll be leaving alone in some run down apartment somewhere in Massachusetts.
 

rikki

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hopefully working Full-time in a big company like any one else wants. Aim is to be a company translator and maybe doing some web programming on the side. Hopefully I should have completed my Master's Degree in Japanese Language by then. :D
Will be wishing to have at least completed the JLPT lvl 2 by then as well.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
why not rename this thread "The Timeskip Thread"? :D for that manga feel

honestly i have abosutely no idea what will i be doing five years from now. i dont know if i should continue my studies, or take another preference since im becoming bored of being a programmer, or pursue freelancing, or tackling sacred ancestral missions.... it's too blank for me, i dunno if i'd even be alive in 2012 >_>
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i never posted in here... huh... some of the older ones are funny. i recommend you all go back and read them.

well... i will hopefully be an officer in either the army or the navy... unless i get shot first.... or discharged... or i start a mutiny and conquer washington... actually. nothing worth saving, nuke the gov't ppls. conquer poland. and turkey. rename turkey "chicken". rename poland "place of poles". and make sure there is free pole dances for my sailors. they get angry when they go to long without their strippers. maybe thats a bad thing... they'll prolly get drunk and harass the women... ah, i'll just send the ones that are trouble to mh duty. they will hunt all the posters down, and force them to come to place of poles for the soccer match. first game: trans/scans vs mods *nods*
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
I would like to be a pilot by that time if possible.. I need to get laser eye surgery first though.
Very likely, I imagine I'll be working a desk job somewhere.
Less likely, but still unlikely: dead =/
Unlikely, married with a family, even though that's what I really wish would happen.
 

Wild Star

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 5, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hopefully i'm either on graduate school, or working for a production company.^^
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well in 5 years i should have my prototype gundam complete
 

_ATMA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2006
Messages
555
Reaction score
13
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
in 5 years ill have 3 lan centers, a house flipping co. and several bill boards all owned under one major cooperation owned by me and 2 of my friends
 

Heypress

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
178
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
in 5 years? dead, probably.
but, i think in faculty design, or in Massachusetts working hard. Be a professional photographer too.
 

mrcongojack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
651
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Let's see, where will I be in 5 years...

I dunno. Probably teaching at my old high school or taking a year off.
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
i will fuckin rule this planet by my looks alone or either be dead..or somewhere in outer space xd
 

Inchao

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Hmm,I think I'm at home,enjoying a slow paced-peaceful life!Ah~
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
i'll be an s-class ninja from the hidden village of ocean
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Lets see ill be 21 years old,i will probably play pro basketball or i will be psychiatrist,i want to help people who have problems or beein a cook,thats all i could do in my life.My fantasy would be a ninja or shinigami or some other manga/anime,but to bad thats not true.
 

SpiritOnParole

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I have no idea.. and if I've learned anything it will probably be no where near where I think.

I hope I'm selling way more art than I am now. I hope I stay totally out of debt (so far so good.) I hope my cat is still alive. :tem Other than that I'm pretty content with how things are going. :)
 

ElUniversal

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Let's see I'll be a lawyer at that time (hope so)....dunno, I don't think I'll be able to hang out with my friends as much as I do now, I'll probably lead a stressful life (or maybe I convert myself to the X-games/Jackass religion, and go bungee-jumping every day...who knows)

One Piece will probably be reaching its final saga by that time...so maybe I'll be here at least once a week as a leecher :P
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
ElUniversal said:
Let's see I'll be a lawyer at that time (hope so)....dunno, I don't think I'll be able to hang out with my friends as much as I do now, I'll probably lead a stressful life (or maybe I convert myself to the X-games/Jackass religion, and go bungee-jumping every day...who knows)
Well its not so bad,i think beein a lawyer is cool,i kinda want to take it as one of my alternatives.And Jackas/X-Games religion,now thats awesome!!I so want to go bungee jumping,but there aint such a thing where i live!
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im gonna be in college, working toward gettin an impressive degree with a good gpa. Im gonna be involved with a beautiful girl. Im gonna have a cool job in my free time that i will enjoy going to. Im gonna have an impressive manga and anime collection. Im gonna have a fresh wardrobe and my roomate is gonna bother me cuz my shoes are gonna take up alata space. Im gonna go to my nephew's basketball games cuz he already said he wanted to play basketball like me and by then he will be 10. If god is willing then thats where ill be in 5 years. Oh yeah and im gonna make all the people who said I wasn't gonna be anything or I wouldn't be able to that, feel very,very stupid.
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I will be the top moderator of MH
 
Top