- Joined
- Mar 28, 2006
- Messages
- 657
- Reaction score
- 1
yeah, but at least seshoumaru lost an armkarasu said:it could be if sasuke and naruto keep fighting and surviving and fighting and surviving like inuyasha then 5 years wouldn't be enough..

yeah, but at least seshoumaru lost an armkarasu said:it could be if sasuke and naruto keep fighting and surviving and fighting and surviving like inuyasha then 5 years wouldn't be enough..

What the hell was that?karasu said:in 5 years...
sasuke will lose one of his sharingan.. naruto picked his eyeball and implanted it on himself..
then kakashi supposed to die of heart attack, a virus that has no cure as yet.. but sakura from the future came and brought a cure..
kakashi is going blind instead.. side effect of the cure.. he then give his sharingan to naruto..
the 2 sharingan on naruto's eyes strained him too much and the kyuubi take over him..
he called himself "Venom" and jumped from buildings to buildings..
sasuke stopped him at the cost of his life..
sakura revived sasuke at the cost of her life..
naruto, now revived back, cried.. his cry causes the rain...which then somehow heals and bring back everybody to life...
including yondaime.. who was corrupted when he was in the afterlife..
now the 3 have to stop the evil yondaime..
the sakura from the future, forgot to tell them about this...
being mid-aged lady, she perved too much on young naruto and sasuke..
who will win?
find out on Naruto ch901: The Evil Yondaime! Rendesvouz with Tsunade!!



haha, I meant in 5 years I'll be just out of collegeGold Knight said:What do you like so far in college, LadyHatake?


I cried from laughter while reading thatkarasu said:in 5 years...
sasuke will lose one of his sharingan.. naruto picked his eyeball and implanted it on himself..
then kakashi supposed to die of heart attack, a virus that has no cure as yet.. but sakura from the future came and brought a cure..
kakashi is going blind instead.. side effect of the cure.. he then give his sharingan to naruto..
the 2 sharingan on naruto's eyes strained him too much and the kyuubi take over him..
he called himself "Venom" and jumped from buildings to buildings..
sasuke stopped him at the cost of his life..
sakura revived sasuke at the cost of her life..
naruto, now revived back, cried.. his cry causes the rain...which then somehow heals and bring back everybody to life...
including yondaime.. who was corrupted when he was in the afterlife..
now the 3 have to stop the evil yondaime..
the sakura from the future, forgot to tell them about this...
being mid-aged lady, she perved too much on young naruto and sasuke..
who will win?
find out on Naruto ch901: The Evil Yondaime! Rendesvouz with Tsunade!!


CoolLadyHatake said:haha, I meant in 5 years I'll be just out of college
I'm just now entering my senior year of high school
I'm acctually looking to major in physical therapy and minor in medical administration. I want to become a physical therapist with a focus on sports-related injuries.

Yeah, I'm excited. I took a sports medicine class last year and loved it. Plus, PT's make bundles of money and don't work weekendsGold Knight said:Cool
Physical therapy is a good one.
(usually)
Me too. Strange, how excellent threads tend to pop up some time after they're created.Tamerlane said:I just saw this thread over here and I thought that I would throw my thoughts in. ^__^
thats if still into manga in the next 5 yrs. Hopefully i am as manga has help me with my english i write all my story based on manga story thanx lord for manga

