Which Crew Members is Your Favorite?

which member do you like most?

  • luffy the captain

    Votes: 67 25.8%
  • zorro the swordsmen

    Votes: 97 37.3%
  • nami the navigator

    Votes: 9 3.5%
  • usopp the sniper

    Votes: 18 6.9%
  • sanji the cook

    Votes: 28 10.8%
  • chopper the doctor

    Votes: 5 1.9%
  • nico robbin the historician

    Votes: 18 6.9%
  • franky the shipwright

    Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Brook the musician

    Votes: 10 3.8%

  • Total voters
    260

chess4

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
5,215
Reaction score
1,555
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

Hands down its the muthaf*cking king of snipers. Usopp is one of the best snipers in the one piece word but he doesn't know it. When he finally gets over his self doubt he will be the king of snipers. Can't wait to see when he meets his father
 

frontaLobotomy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
306
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

I voted Zoro, as that was my impulse choice. Although, I'm a huge fan of Sanji, as he cooks food and loves the ladies, can't do much better than that.. Unless you're a badass swordsman with a poor sense of direction, of course.
 

anaskr

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2009
Messages
55
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

lol the poll result says its all !! Roronoa Zoro all the way :) he rocks he is bad ass... non fearing.. devilish.. kind hearted.. just perfect ! i wish one piece was real lol.. i would have loved to be him :P
 

ShinobiWrath

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2007
Messages
379
Reaction score
190
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

I'm not surprised too many people didn't vote3 Franky, that guy's too much. Regardless, I fell in love with his personality with a DON! Plus he's very handy, not that the rest aren't but I think he's one you'd like to take with you on a trip in case you get lost :3
 

c0nflikt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
513
Reaction score
59
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

I like zoro, i'm obsessed with training arcs, and his whole adventure has been a large training arc, he is always using new moves and strengthening himself not to mention he's a perfect first mate for luffy.
 

chrizzl

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
53
Reaction score
2
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

i voted brook because i find him contiously funny
but if not brook it would be nami just for the part in stong world where she was scared and they found out how much money was involved and was like were going priceless
 

Psyren Dante

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
68
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

Definitely Sanji since he can kick butt without the help of a weapon or a devil fruit. And being a great strategist. That's what makes him badass in my eyes.
 

Poneglyph420

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
597
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

I really wish we could vote for two..

I personally like Sanji as a male character, and based on his morals.
But... Like Robin.. Really like (But not in a totally ****** way..)

Shmeh.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

I voted Franky. He cracks me up. Some of my favorite post-war moments have all been his: The thumbs up after blowing Vegapunks lab and the "sacred burning beast of Baldimore".
 

El-Thor

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
455
Reaction score
110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

This is a tough choice. I'm torn between Sanji/Zoro and Robin. Honestly, I like the entire crew and all the shenanigans they go through, but as a character I would choose either Sanji or Robin.

HMMMM.... I vote Sanji ! Please don't turn into an okama !!!!
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

Nami.

A very human-ish character, that has evolved trough the story and even got a power She ignores. Badass and strong people in OP world is by tons! But someone with her skills (The ones that will lead the crew to One Piece, not a minor fact) and her knowledge is even rarer than people with strong punches.

I also love how much people sees in her things that she doesn't see. It's fascinating the fact that everyone thinks she's damn so valuable and She just try to be a good assistant.

For me one of the best made character by Oda.

PS: Don't get me wrong, I think all Mugiwaras are awesome. I can't believe how Oda pulled out a crew in which 100% of the members I actually LOVE and are in my top20 characters.
 

Antillio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

Roronoa Zoro, i'm a big fan of the tag team zoro & sanji but the swords and his looks is why zoro wins for me, especially now he has that badass scar on his face.
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

I guess it would go about that way...

Zoro
Nami
Luffy
Ussop
Sanji
Franky
Brooke
Robin
Chopper


Not too sure, though...
I just wrote them really fast without thinking...

But my two favorites are Zoro and Nami for sure.

Just to make it clear... I like all of them...
It's not because Robin and Chopper are at the end that I don't like them...

I just like them less than the others.
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

Sanji is my fav strawhat for several reasons:
- he is a gentleman ... too much of a gentleman
- His weakness to women is hilarious as well as his rivalry with Zoro
- He is smart and saved the crew many times.
- I've never seen such a fighting style :D

In fact, I think if you do the following formula: "Battle's value + Outside Battle's value" , Sanji would rank first among strawhats.
 
Last edited:

BoobsMakeMeHappy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
25
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

imagine being a normal person among "monsters " and able to hold your own................not to metion being the best sharpshooter alive ussops my guy
 

ErosVp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
391
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

Franky is the best! I'm mechanical engineer, so i Franky's speciality and he is funny, sensible, a man with a don!!
It is hard to choose anyone... so brief top 5: Franky, Sanji, Luffy, Zoro, Ussop, Chooper.
 

Anduren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
575
Reaction score
376
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

All the strawhats are lovable in their own unique ways. For example, Luffy for his simple minded harmless childish/selfish nature which I think is hilarious. Chopper for his quirky reactions to compliments and the way he hides, not to mention his foul mouth with a kiddy voice (wonder how his voice will be after the time-skip).

Anyways, Zori would be my favorite :). I enjoy watching his moody/sour temper (like when he ran into the Tenryubito), competitiveness against anyone he considers a challenge (usually Sanji), and his dark sense of humor (though Robin is best for that). Him being a fantasista hasn't gotten old yet either, unlike Sanji's nosebleeds.... although its great how he's turned the tables since the time-skip and using that as a prod against Sanji. He definitely has a well made character matched along with a great voice in the anime.
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

my favorite is luffy and his baka side :D but of course i also like the others ....actually i could say i like zoro at the same lvl i like luffy , they make a great combo of a captain and vice-captain :D
 

Kyo3ooo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
86
Reaction score
78
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

Franky is the best! I'm mechanical engineer, so i Franky's speciality and he is funny, sensible, a man with a don!!
It is hard to choose anyone... so brief top 5: Franky, Sanji, Luffy, Zoro, Ussop, Chooper.
Those are six :D

Anyways, Zoro FTW for obvious reasons.
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Which crew member is your favorite?

Given the results, Zoro is One Piece's Sasuke. I'm not sure it's good for Zoro :).
The favourite character in one piece & in naruto is a really strong, quiet, arrogant, devil-like son of a bitch ...
But at least, Zoro won't turn into a parody of a vilain ...
 
Top