Wow I can still edit this?

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

What's the story behind your name?

What do you like doing when you're sad?

What do you want to name your future
child/children?

What makes you nervous?

What makes you cry?

What do you think of abortion?

Longest trip you've taken?

Your wish when you last blew your birthday candles?

Do you follow fashion trends?

Have you ever ran away?

Have you ever intentionally ignored someone?

For how long?

Have you ever went on a romantic date?

When was the last time you received a love letter?

When was the last time you wrote a love letter?

If you could spend a whole week anywhere you want. Where would you go?

What do you think of your past?

How did you spend yesterday?

What time did you go to bed last night?

Who was the last person who said good night to you last night?

What time did you wake up this morning?

Do you know what woke you up?

Who was the first person you saw this morning?

What did you have for breakfast?

What was the first song you listened to today?

What did you have for dinner last night?

Did you go anywhere today?

Did you make/receive any phone calls today?

What did u wish for when you woke up this morning?

What is ur plan right now?

Are u thinking about someone?

Who ?

Top 10 guys you love on this fine forum?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

ZOMFG. Adam...That's alot of questions. o.O It's 2 am here ><. I'll answer them anyways :bigsmile


What's the story behind your name?
I think Kakashi is sexy, and he's the only character I've EVER been an obsessive fangirl of. And I wanted to marry him, and take his last name adn have his babies So LadyHAtake came to imind.

What do you like doing when you're sad?
Crying. i cry alot. when i read sad stories, when i feel guilty or bad or when i've been hurt by someone or when i read a sad stoy or if my feelings get hurt.

What do you want to name your future
child/children?
LadyHatake said:
My favorite word is fornicate. ^^ I think it's a funny word. And I love it's meaning XD

I actually ahve a whole list, but my favorite boys names are:
Garret
Gavin
Wolfe
Cain
Tyler
Harper
Logan

Girls names are:
Bellaneice (Belle for short)
Roxanne
Raine
What makes you nervous?
Being in front of alot of people, knowing Ive done something wrong and trying not to get in trouble for it.

What makes you cry?
Sad movies, stories, ahving my feelings hurt, people close to me getting hurt or gong through problems, death, heartbreak, etc.

What do you think of abortion?
Hm. Im against it. I just dont think it's right to take the life of a child, no matter what.

Longest trip you've taken?
Probably to Minnasota. it was a 2 day drive >.>

Your wish when you last blew your birthday candles?
Haha, that was today, actually. Well, eysterday, since it's 2 am here >.> Im not telling. let's see if it comes true first.

Do you follow fashion trends?
Kinda. I just wear what I like. I only dress up if I eally have to. Im happy in jeans and a teeshirt.

Have you ever ran away?
XD When I was little, I ran away from my babysitter to a neighbors house.

Have you ever intentionally ignored someone?
Yep. If i get annoyed by someone I just give them the cold shoulder

For how long?
2 days

Have you ever went on a romantic date?
Nope

When was the last time you received a love letter?
Never, really.

When was the last time you wrote a love letter?
today. XD

If you could spend a whole week anywhere you want. Where would you go?
Europe. Ireland, most likely. Such a pretty country

What do you think of your past?
I wish sometimes I'd have been a better person andd that I'd taken better care of myself and friends.

How did you spend yesterday?
On the computer >.> Went out to eat, too.

What time did you go to bed last night?
Haven't gone to bed yet >.>

Who was the last person who said good night to you last night?
Phil (GoldKnight)

What time did you wake up this morning?
9 am. That's late, for me. Im usually up by 7 or 8

Do you know what woke you up?
I had to pee >.>

Who was the first person you saw this morning?
My mom

What did you have for breakfast?
Didn't. I usually can't handle breakfast. I get sick.

What was the first song you listened to today?
Haven't listened to any music today.

What did you have for dinner last night?
Chicken Philly Sandwich

Did you go anywhere today?
No, becasue it's 2 am >.>

Did you make/receive any phone calls today?
Yeah, my friend Brittany called from college to wish me happy birthday and we talked for 30 minutes.

What did u wish for when you woke up this morning?
A quiet day >.>

What is ur plan right now?
Got to sleep >.>

Are u thinking about someone?
Always.

Who ?
Feh. give you 3 guesses.

Top 10 guys you love on this fine forum?
Guys? or people?

[/quote]
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

Both.. .xDD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

MadDookie said:
Both.. .xDD
How am I supposed to answer that? I like everybody here :amuse

The people I talk to most, though are GK, DZ, Hermie, Khal, Erin, Des, Tamerlane, Fuzzy, Bibichan, Kado, though. I think. I talk to alot of people though ^^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

Hey cutie - remember that commerical I told you about with Peyton playing against lions? I found it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbnhXDaHE9o

Enjoy <3 I'm off to my game now, see ya later ma chérie ;)
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

Hello Katy! What has your week been like? Also, is it starting to get colder where you are, cos the temperature sure is dropping where I am! :(
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

Kadoman said:
Hello Katy! What has your week been like? Also, is it starting to get colder where you are, cos the temperature sure is dropping where I am! :(
My week has sucked. Mostly because I started school this week and some of my classes have already put me on overload (Calculus and English >< God I hate those classes) Plus I was pretty sick on tuesday (I thikn I ate something bad) and now I have a really bad cold. But we had a field hockey game on thursday and my team won ^^ So that was good, plus Phil and I watched a football game <3

Overall it's been a so-so week.

As far as the weather goes, it's gotten a tad bit cooler here. There is a nice breeze, which I enjoy, especially at hockey practice ^^. We had a tropical storm come through last week, so the temps dropped a good bit from what they had been. Seems the storm just swept them away XD
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

Phil and I watched a football game <3
Lol how that?

Btw I hope you feel better already?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

rigor mortis said:
Lol how that?

Btw I hope you feel better already?
XD We both watched it at our own houses, but we stayed online and talked on MSN during it. When his team scored he'd type something like "YEAH! TOUCHDOWN! WOO!" And I would be like ">< Damn" or something along those lines XD

feh. it takes me forever to shake off a cold. I hate being sick.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

LadyHatake said:
XD We both watched it at our own houses, but we stayed online and talked on MSN during it. When his team scored he'd type something like "YEAH! TOUCHDOWN! WOO!" And I would be like ">< Damn" or something along those lines XD

feh. it takes me forever to shake off a cold. I hate being sick.
Haha yeah well I just wanted to be sure...but I thought you watched it this way...pretty funny <3

Well yeah that really sucks. Too good I am only ill all 1-2 years o.O.(okay I never go out xD)
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

What are your top 5 anime bad-asses?
What are your top 5 anime bishies?
What are your top 5 anime heroes?
What are your top 5 anime characters that need to be killed already, but are still alive thanks to plot/fanbase reasons?
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

THANKS KATY!! For the pic! YOU ARE AWESOME!:D

And aww man...your questions from Goofy...I'm jealous! Those are way fun questions!!! :smile-big
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

goofy_man said:
What are your top 5 anime bad-asses?
What are your top 5 anime bishies?
What are your top 5 anime heroes?
What are your top 5 anime characters that need to be killed already, but are still alive thanks to plot/fanbase reasons?
Top 5 badasses:
1. Haku
2. Sesshoumaru
3. Zabuza
4. Shishio
5. Lust

Top 5 Bishies:
1. Kakashi
2. Yondaime
3. Asuma
4. Sesshoumaru
5. Neji

Top 5 Heros:
1. Kakashi
2. Kenshin Himura
3. Asuma
4. Sanosuke Sagara
5. Roy Mustang

Top 5 Characters that Should Die:
1. Jaken
2. Rock Lee
3. Tobi
4. Gluttony (he might have died though >.>)
5. Faye Valentine


Kadoman said:
THANKS KATY!! For the pic! YOU ARE AWESOME!:D

And aww man...your questions from Goofy...I'm jealous! Those are way fun questions!!! :smile-big
:hug No problem, Kado. If I find anymore I'll let you know ^^
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

4. Gluttony (he might have died though >.>)
Yeah, he does die in the FMA movie; Wrath sacrifices himself as well as Gluttony to open the gate between Amestris and our world so Ed can travel through.
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

goofy_man said:
Yeah, he does die in the FMA movie; Wrath sacrifices himself as well as Gluttony to open the gate between Amestris and our world so Ed can travel through.
and in the manga, he used up the regenerative abilities of the philosopher stone within him though Hoho twin/father is currently remaking him.
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

What do you think is scarier:
A) Yachiru massacring over 1000 opponents
B) Sasuke admitting he's openly gay to all of Konoha by making out with Orochimaru in public
C) Alucard having his own personal Gundam
D) Filler episodes/arcs in any anime series
E) George W. Bush openly admitting he's a complete moron to the world
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

goofy_man said:
What do you think is scarier:
A) Yachiru massacring over 1000 opponents
B) Sasuke admitting he's openly gay to all of Konoha by making out with Orochimaru in public
C) Alucard having his own personal Gundam
D) Filler episodes/arcs in any anime series
E) George W. Bush openly admitting he's a complete moron to the world
None of them really SCARE me, per se, but I'll just respond to each ^^

A.) Whenever I see "Yachiru" I think of DZ >.> (Because it's what she goes by in IRC and such) But I'm not exactly sure who this "Yachiru" character is....

B.) I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke were gay, but him announcing it aloud would surprise me (and all the yaoi fangirls of Konoha would rejoice).

C.) Alucard as in the vampire guy? XD I think him with a gundam would be scary. Mostly because a bloodsucker and a giant robot don' seem like they'd mix very well >.>

D.) Filler episodes annoy me more than scare me. I understand why they're needed, but darn it, when they're on forever *coughNarutocough* then I get pissed ><

E.) Well, duh, he's a moron XD I think everyone on the planet already knows that, so there's no need for him to admit it XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

Dragonzair said:
Mom knows best.
^^

How come you always get on when I leave? ;__;
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

Hellooooo Katy!

If you could cosplay any character, who would it be? Do you know how to sew?
 
Top