Wow I can still edit this?

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
You, me, GK, Ryk, Boff, Kado, Khal, Hermie, Ea, DZ (you so are a perv, Sara XD), Fuzzy, Rigor Mortis, and just about every other global/admin XD

The majority of the people I know here are pervs ^^
I don't feel so alone....Pervs, unite!!!

EDIT: So...do you think "You must be a perv" will ever be a requirement for becoming a mod/admin here?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

goofy_man said:
I don't feel so alone....Pervs, unite!!!

EDIT: So...do you think "You must be a perv" will ever be a requirement for becoming a mod/admin here?
XD being a perv is the best way to have fun! Except Fuzzy completely denies being a perv :notrust. Again, not a requirement, but it'd be fun if we were all pervs XD Makes life more interesting :amuse
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
XD being a perv is the best way to have fun! Except Fuzzy completely denies being a perv :notrust. Again, not a requirement, but it'd be fun if we were all pervs XD Makes life more interesting :amuse
As in....we can talk without censoring ourselves? Or we could say certain things to each other without offending everyone?
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
XD being a perv is the best way to have fun! Except Fuzzy completely denies being a perv :notrust. Again, not a requirement, but it'd be fun if we were all pervs XD Makes life more interesting :amuse
I don't think you have to make it a requirement... With so many of you here, if you weren't one to some degree, you'd run away from the forums screaming. :fan

But here's a few questions for you...

What's the funniest gift you've ever received? Given?

Would you ever risk your life for anything? If yes what?

Lastly (for now) do you think you could ever give up being a perv? :fan
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

goofy_man said:
As in....we can talk without censoring ourselves? Or we could say certain things to each other without offending everyone?
Well, I think that no matter what you're talking about, you should try not to offend anyone. I hate hurting people's feelings. I become an absolute wreck when I do

But as far as being a perv I think that there should be a certain air of subtility to it, especially around here, since we DO have some younger members :amuse

WinterLion said:
I don't think you have to make it a requirement... With so many of you here, if you weren't one to some degree, you'd run away from the forums screaming. :fan

But here's a few questions for you...

What's the funniest gift you've ever received? Given?

Would you ever risk your life for anything? If yes what?

Lastly (for now) do you think you could ever give up being a perv? :fan
Funniest gift was underwear from my friend Emily on my 15th birthday XD Most random thing in the world ^^ I also got an IOU last year XD

I'd risk my life for my friends and family, without hesitation. I think that they are the most important things in the world, because without them, who would you lean on, and who would you care for? I think that friends and family are the most valuable assests in the world.

Never. Perversion is so much a part of me ^^ It's so darn fun, too XD
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

Okay a few more...

If you could change one thing (anything) about yourself what would it be?

Would you ever kill someone?

Who's your all time favorite character from a book, anime, or manga?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

WinterLion said:
Okay a few more...

If you could change one thing (anything) about yourself what would it be?

Would you ever kill someone?

Who's your all time favorite character from a book, anime, or manga?
I'd probably change my metabolism. it's pretty much zero >.>

No, I'd NEVER kill someone. I think everyone has the right to live, no matter what horrible things they've done. If I were ever to take a persons life, I'd never be able to forgive myself. It's not like a video game, where you can just restart the game and return to life. Once you're gone, you're gone. :/

Hm. that's a tough one. I'd have to say Lieutenant Eve Dallas, from Nora Robet's "In Death" series. Eve is a cop n New York City around 2057-2059 and she ends up marrying a billionare irishman named Roarke, who was a suspect in the first boook. He character is extremely interesting andd real, and she's well develpoed ^^
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

Ayah said:
Dog of Flanders? :o Are you refering to this old (70's?) anime series, which was based on a book?
Yes, both of them were classic anime titles.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
You, me, GK, Ryk, Boff, Kado, Khal, Hermie, Ea, DZ (you so are a perv, Sara XD), Fuzzy, Rigor Mortis, and just about every other global/admin XD

The majority of the people I know here are pervs ^^

>.>
Why am i included, don't you know i'm an innocent and good boy? :oh
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

Khal said:
Why am i included, don't you know i'm an innocent and good boy? :oh
:notrust one word: tentacles.
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LOL

I'm a silent perv. No one is ever able to tell unless they really know me. :shifty
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

glasskatana said:
LOL

I'm a silent perv. No one is ever able to tell unless they really know me. :shifty
I think you just gave yourself away. :fan

Ok, a few more questions for Lady Hatake...

If you had to choose 5 things you couldn't live without, what would it be?

What's the one food you can't live without?

What's your favorite alcoholic drink... oh wait, you're underage right? :p Skip that if you want. :fan
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

What methods will you plan on using to make Khal finally admit he's a perv?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

WinterLion said:
If you had to choose 5 things you couldn't live without, what would it be?

What's the one food you can't live without?

What's your favorite alcoholic drink... oh wait, you're underage right? :p Skip that if you want. :fan
food
water
Phil
family
bathrooms with running water XP

One food: BREAD. zomg, I love bread (and it shows, too ><)

I like raspberry and strawberry daiquiris, but that's the only alocholic drink I've ever had ^^

goofy_man said:
What methods will you plan on using to make Khal finally admit he's a perv?
He phears Phil Me, so all I have to do is threaten him~
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
bathrooms with running water XP
lol, you definitely can't live without that.

I like raspberry and strawberry daiquiris, but that's the only alocholic drink I've ever had ^^
Really? :notrust Somehow, I doubt that, but I'll leave it alone. :fan
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

WinterLion said:
Really? :notrust Somehow, I doubt that, but I'll leave it alone. :fan
Really, it's the only alcohol I've ever had ^^ Parents don't keep it around the house, because they don't really drink. My dad has a beer occaisonally, but I don't like how it smells, so there's no way you'll ever get me to drink it ><
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
Really, it's the only alcohol I've ever had ^^ Parents don't keep it around the house, because they don't really drink. My dad has a beer occaisonally, but I don't like how it smells, so there's no way you'll ever get me to drink it ><
Ok then, where did you have the strawberrry daiquri, how much of it did you drink, and did you get drunk? :fan And you're right beer stinks, tastes disgusting too, if you ask me.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
:notrust one word: tentacles.
Awwww, you're still mad about that....? T_T Sowwy! Sowwy! Sowwy! I shouldn't have said that, it was inappropriate and mean, and i have paid for my sins. T_T Can you ever forgive me?
:wtf
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

WinterLion said:
Ok then, where did you have the strawberrry daiquri, how much of it did you drink, and did you get drunk? :fan And you're right beer stinks, tastes disgusting too, if you ask me.
I had a few sips of my mom's when I was at a resturant in Minnasota. Usually I order non-alcoholic ones when I go out to eat ^^ I've always wanted to try wine coolers though, because they look good ^^ I've been told they're bitter though.

Khal said:
Awwww, you're still mad about that....? T_T Sowwy! Sowwy! Sowwy! I shouldn't have said that, it was inappropriate and mean, and i have paid for my sins. T_T Can you ever forgive me?
:wtf
Of course I'm not still mad. :wtf You already apologized! Do I really come off as a person who would hold a grudge that long over something so silly? ;_______________; I was just using it as an example of your pervyness XD
 
Top