Wow I can still edit this?

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

One more question for you...

What would you do if you woke up one day and you were a guy?
 

lbum

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
227
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

I dont see anything that has to do with calculuc, are you ever taking calculus?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

^ Yeah, she's taking calculus class right now, and hates it ^^

So if you are very good at calculus, let her know XD
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

WinterLion said:
What would you do if you woke up one day and you were a guy?
That happened to me a few times... :oh

Hey hey, KT-chan! Do you like to read books? What kind of ~? What's your favourite? Have you ever tried reading some 19th century english "horror" literature? :nuts There are some really nice and pretty easy to read ( compared to other stuff from back then ) books in that categorie... :amuse *slowly guides KT to the Poe, Stoker, etc section*
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

ibra87 said:
XDDDDDDDD That was funny XD

WinterLion said:
One more question for you...

What would you do if you woke up one day and you were a guy?
:oh Gosh, I dunno. >) My answer's a pervy one, but that's obvious. I'd probably look at my body in a mirror for quite awhile, especially my butt (In case you didnt know, I LOVE guys' butts ^^), then i'd move on to...OTHER things >)

lbum said:
I dont see anything that has to do with calculuc, are you ever taking calculus?
Yeah, I am in Calculus ^^;; The title of the thread is mostly meaningless, but if you know calculus, feel free to give me some tips :nuts
Khal said:
That happened to me a few times... :oh

Hey hey, KT-chan! Do you like to read books? What kind of ~? What's your favourite? Have you ever tried reading some 19th century english "horror" literature? :nuts There are some really nice and pretty easy to read ( compared to other stuff from back then ) books in that categorie... :amuse *slowly guides KT to the Poe, Stoker, etc section*
I...
...
No comment. XD

I LOVE to read ^^ I mostly like smutty romance novels with lots of hot, steamy sex in them, but I like mysteries too. I'm also a very fast reader, so when i'm out of school or have lots of spare time, I can go through multiple books in a single day XD

I've read some of Poe's stuff, but as far as poetry I prefer Keats <3 (Isabelle and the Pot of Basil is my favorite <3) I'm not into the gothic era Romanticism very much, so I only read it when required.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
I LOVE to read ^^ I mostly like smutty romance novels with lots of hot, steamy sex in them, but I like mysteries too. I'm also a very fast reader, so when i'm out of school or have lots of spare time, I can go through multiple books in a single day XD
Oh right, I almost forgot you had that "photographic memory" right. Do you remember what you usually read in the books, cause I kinda like forget?
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

Gold Knight said:
^ Yeah, she's taking calculus class right now, and hates it ^^

So if you are very good at calculus, let her know XD
i was a TA for calulus when i was studying for my masters- i bet i can help with some questions when time is available. That is if anyone needs it- although it seems this thread isnt soo much about calculus.

Enjoy your college years.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

kunai jutsu said:
Oh right, I almost forgot you had that "photographic memory" right. Do you remember what you usually read in the books, cause I kinda like forget?

Mostly my memory works for vocabulary and definitions. You give me a word and the deifinition, and all I have to do is look at it for a few seconds and It's in my head ^^ I have trouble with things like books because there's so much information that I have trouble processing it all, especially at the speed I read. I can remeber certain details, like when i see a persons face or something. My memory is a minimal degree.
venicia777 said:
i was a TA for calulus when i was studying for my masters- i bet i can help with some questions when time is available. That is if anyone needs it- although it seems this thread isnt soo much about calculus.

Enjoy your college years.
Well, I'm taking it in high school right now. And i'll definently let you know when I need help! Were doing derivatives right now (power rule, finding the tangent line and secant line of a curve) and I'm okay at the moment. Thanks~!
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

if you woke up one day and you were 5 years old but you still got your memory, what would you do?
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

Kratos said:
if you woke up one day and you were 5 years old but you still got your memory, what would you do?
I don't mean to answer for her, but I think the obvious reason is to correct the mistakes she has done in the past. Right Lady-of-the-MH?
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

kunai jutsu said:
I don't mean to answer for her, but I think the obvious reason is to correct the mistakes she has done in the past. Right Lady-of-the-MH?
be and try less pervy sorry couldnt resist :XD
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LOL you guys are mean with her
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LOL you guys are mean with her
They don't mean it. They just love to tease her.

Good luck on calculus, Katy! Sadly, I can't help you with it when there's something you don't understand.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

When you listen to a song, what do you focus on the most? Drums, bass, "lower layer" etc blah? The overal music sound? The lyrics? Blah, hope you know what i mean.

Do you listen to a lot of music in languages that you don't understand? If so, what language do you like to hear in music? Like spanish, or french, or japanese, because of how it sounds, even though you cannot understand the meaning, you'll see the vocals as another "instrument" rather?

^ Too lazy to formulate better lines, but i hope you get the general idea... ^^

Oh, and i still have to congratulate Jabbs on finding that avatar for ya, it's less "seductive" than the previous ( not counting that one you only had for a day or so ) one, but she's definatly sexy and powerful-looking :love
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
Well, I'm taking it in high school right now. And i'll definently let you know when I need help! Were doing derivatives right now (power rule, finding the tangent line and secant line of a curve) and I'm okay at the moment. Thanks~!
Oh!! high school- thats good to know. Well then, good luck.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

Kratos said:
if you woke up one day and you were 5 years old but you still got your memory, what would you do?
I'd do whatever I wanted, because little kids are too damn cute to get in trouble :nuts I'd color on the walls and eat all the candy I wanted and I'd just have fun!

DesiSkull said:
be and try less pervy sorry couldnt resist :XD
Never:XD I'd never give up my pervyness. I'd just be worse because I could get away with it :kuku
Kratos said:
LOL you guys are mean with her
They aren't mean ^^ They're just messing with me. I think o.O

Ayah said:
They don't mean it. They just love to tease her.

Good luck on calculus, Katy! Sadly, I can't help you with it when there's something you don't understand.
Feh, I left my calculus book in my locker at school, so now I can't do my homework >< I just hope I have enough time in my early classes to get it done :XD

Khal said:
When you listen to a song, what do you focus on the most? Drums, bass, "lower layer" etc blah? The overal music sound? The lyrics? Blah, hope you know what i mean.

Do you listen to a lot of music in languages that you don't understand? If so, what language do you like to hear in music? Like spanish, or french, or japanese, because of how it sounds, even though you cannot understand the meaning, you'll see the vocals as another "instrument" rather?

^ Too lazy to formulate better lines, but i hope you get the general idea... ^^

Oh, and i still have to congratulate Jabbs on finding that avatar for ya, it's less "seductive" than the previous ( not counting that one you only had for a day or so ) one, but she's definatly sexy and powerful-looking :love
I usually listen to the beat the most. if it gets me excited and pumped, then I like it ^^ I love listening to foreign music, especially Japanese. I really love alot of opening and closing themes to certain animes. I love the language, I think it's so pretty ^^

XD Yeah, I really love this avatar <3 I'm thinking about changing it every week or two though, just until I find a perfect one. If I don't, I'll go back to my original, since everyone seemed to be in love with it XD ^^

venicia777 said:
Oh!! high school- thats good to know. Well then, good luck.
Thanks ^^
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

venicia777 said:
Oh!! high school- thats good to know. Well then, good luck.
i didnt know you were in High School i thought you were in college
is this your senior year?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

Kratos said:
i didnt know you were in High School i thought you were in college
is this your senior year?
yep ^^ It's my final year in high school, and I can't WAIT until it's over XD I'm stressing over it so much right now, because im having trouble keeping my grades up in a few of my classes :/
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
yep ^^ It's my final year in high school, and I can't WAIT until it's over XD I'm stressing over it so much right now, because im having trouble keeping my grades up in a few of my classes :/
do you always get "A's" or you start to freak out if you get a "B" or "C"
are you going to Prom?
is it on May or June?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

Kratos said:
do you always get "A's" or you start to freak out if you get a "B" or "C"
are you going to Prom?
is it on May or June?
I usually get mostly A's with a B or two mixed in there, but right now I think I have a C in British Literature :S My mom's going to kill me >< If I don't get at least a B for my semester grade, then my GPA's going to drop and I'll have less of a chance getting a scholarship to the colleges I want to go to, so i've been freaking out alot ><

Nah, i'm not going to prom. I hate dances XP I'll probably have a cookout with friends on the beach instead.

usually, it's in May, but last year it was in June, so I dunno when itll be XD
 
Top