Wow I can still edit this?

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

How come you always get on when I leave? ;__;
I'll try coming earlier ;____;

She can cosplay Ayame >.>
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

Kadoman said:
Hellooooo Katy!

If you could cosplay any character, who would it be? Do you know how to sew?
Hey Kado! :glomp

Hm, I don't know who I'd cosplay. Someone cool, for sure. Maybe Anko. Kurenai is teh love, though ^^ Hm. Now I really wonder who I could cosplay best....

And I can't sow worth crap ^^ I always break the machine XD


Dragonzair said:
I'll try coming earlier ;____;

She can cosplay Ayame >.>
Ayame as in the ramen shop girl? maybe ^^
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

What do you think a crossover team-up between Naruto, Luffy and Ichigo (all in their current manga chapter states*) would be like?

*=i.e., how strong they are at the end of the most recent chapter of their respective series


About my earlier question, I meant Kusajishi Yachiru from Bleach, not DZ.... :XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

LadyHatake said:
Hey Kado! :glomp

Hm, I don't know who I'd cosplay. Someone cool, for sure. Maybe Anko. Kurenai is teh love, though ^^ Hm. Now I really wonder who I could cosplay best....
You could cosplay either and be even prettier than the both of them combined <3

Katy, if somebody asked you to create a manga, what would be your premise?
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

goofyman, she doesn't read Bleach XD
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

1. if you could hire a ninja for a day, what would you have him/her do?

2. do you like johhny cash?

3. you find the genie in the bottle and he grants you three wishes. what would you wish for?

4. what do you think is coolest, ninjas or pirates or pirateninjas? :D

5. do you believe in love?

6. if you do have you found it?

7. whats your best memory?

8. are you hungry?

9. whats the biggest problem with the world today, according to you?

10. if we met would you hug me? :reject
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

I think we need a list of which mod reads what. Do you agree?
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

like.. PEANUTS!?

if you don't :blink, you like family guy?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Spam LadyHatake's Inbox!

goofy_man said:
What do you think a crossover team-up between Naruto, Luffy and Ichigo (all in their current manga chapter states*) would be like?

*=i.e., how strong they are at the end of the most recent chapter of their respective series


About my earlier question, I meant Kusajishi Yachiru from Bleach, not DZ.... :XD
I don't really read OP (I'm only at like ch 40 or 41 >.>) and I've only seen like the first 2 episodes of Bleach, but I think it would be insane XD Naruto and Luffy would fight over food, and then there'd be chaos. Ichigo, well, I don't really know the character well, but I know he's strong. Ninja + Pirate + Shinigami (or w/e they're called) = Kick ass powerful team
Gold Knight said:
You could cosplay either and be even prettier than the both of them combined <3

Katy, if somebody asked you to create a manga, what would be your premise?
:glomp <3

Premise? Something pervy XD (Kado is rubbing off on me :oh) Probably shoujo, since I'm into that romance with a tad bit of action kind of thing. I'd make it about a girl who lives in a world of humans, demons, and angels (kind of like in the anime Shuffle!) And she's torn between an angel guy and a demon guy. She ends up being some sort of powerful fighter and along with the guys fights evil and at the end has to chose one of the guys <3 ^^

Dragonzair said:
goofyman, she doesn't read Bleach XD
!spam =D :glomp
BoffenJL said:
1. if you could hire a ninja for a day, what would you have him/her do?

2. do you like johhny cash?

3. you find the genie in the bottle and he grants you three wishes. what would you wish for?

4. what do you think is coolest, ninjas or pirates or pirateninjas? :D

5. do you believe in love?

6. if you do have you found it?

7. whats your best memory?

8. are you hungry?

9. whats the biggest problem with the world today, according to you?

10. if we met would you hug me? :reject
1. I'd have the ninja clean my house and do my laundry and do my homework, and if it were a hot ninja he'd have to give me a striptease <3
2. Johnny Cash is okay, just kind of depressing. I still want to see Walk The Line, though.

3. My three wishes: Faster metabolism, longer legs, and no health problems ^^

4. That's a tough one...I guess I'd have to say ninjas, because when they fight it's pretty sweet, and they have all those really cool moves and jutsus and animals. Pirates are cool too though, and so are pirateninjas. XD

5. I do <3 And I especially love a certain man (you know who you are)

6. =) most definently.

7. My best memory? hm, that's tough. I have two that tie for first place. One was two years ago when I played at a tournament in October. We got thru playing friday, and when we came back saturday morning to play, it was pouring XD The fields were soaked and when it stopped, there were lakes all over the field. We played anyway, and it was one heck of a time. The other memory was last year when we played the top team in our district, Kecoughtan, and even though we lost, I had 18 saves that game. One of the top three games I've ever played. We actually play them again a week from thrusday ^^

8. Nope, because I just had a chicken caeser pizza for dinner ^^

9. People being fake. I just wish everyone would stop trying to act like someone they aren't, just to impress others. If someone doesn't like you the way you are, then they aren't worth your time.

10. Of course ^^ :hug
Ayah said:
I think we need a list of which mod reads what. Do you agree?
YES! Wonderful idea, Ayah <3 That way people don't ask you things about mangas you've never read before XD
ibra87 said:
like.. PEANUTS!?

if you don't :blink, you like family guy?
Peanuts, as in Charlie Brown? XD I watch the holiday specials every year <3

And family guy is okay. I don't usually watch it though. I like the dog, Brain, best ^^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

1. If you created your own football team, what would you name them? What would be their colors, logo and mascot?

2. What character in Naruto do you feel have been neglected to this point as far as fanart and fanfiction the most?

3.
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??? :nuts :fan
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

Gold Knight said:
1. If you created your own football team, what would you name them? What would be their colors, logo and mascot?

2. What character in Naruto do you feel have been neglected to this point as far as fanart and fanfiction the most?

3.
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??? :nuts :fan
1. It'd have to be called the Norfolk Ninjas, and their colors would be Black and Green. <3 Their logo would be shuriken set in a sort of silouhette. (that isn't spelled right. At all XD)

I suggest "silhouette" :amuse
Smartass :notrust

2. For neglected in fanfics, I have to say Hayate. I've seen maybe a handful of fics for him, and virtually no fanart either. But I would like to see alot more Izumo and Kotetsu fanart, too ^^

3. HECK YES I AM!!!!! :spaz :knk :woo
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

So LadyHatake, have you watched "The Dog of Flanders" and the "Grave of the Fireflies"? What do you think about it?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

kunai jutsu said:
So LadyHatake, have you watched "The Dog of Flanders" and the "Grave of the Fireflies"? What do you think about it?


Sorry, I've never seen either of those ^^;; Are they movies?
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

kunai jutsu said:
So LadyHatake, have you watched "The Dog of Flanders" and the "Grave of the Fireflies"? What do you think about it?


Dog of Flanders? :o Are you refering to this old (70's?) anime series, which was based on a book?
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

How's school?

How many weeks till you're on holiday again (yeah, I'm counting down already) :D

What have you complained about today, or what has annoyed you today?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

Kadoman said:
How's school?

How many weeks till you're on holiday again (yeah, I'm counting down already) :D

What have you complained about today, or what has annoyed you today?
School is a pain, that's for sure >< In calculus, I have no clue what I'm doing, and english isn't much better. I hate reading classical novels and having to write on them >< My other classes (Government, yearbook, environmenta science and digital photography) are fairly easy, though, mostly just busy work, at the moment ^^

Once hockey season ends the last week of October, it'll hopefully get better, since I'll have more time to focus on my schoolwork XD

Our next "holiday" is November 6th and 7th, because they're teacher workdays/staff development days, but our first real holiday Thanksgiving, and we're off from November 22-26. Then winter break is from 22nd December until 1st of January.

My football team was getting beaten earlier, so I was whining about that, but they ended up winning in the last minute :woo
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

How long do you think it will be before "you must be a total perv" becomes a requirememnt to join MH??
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

goofy_man said:
How long do you think it will be before "you must be a total perv" becomes a requirememnt to join MH??
XD I don't think it'll ever be a requirement, per se, but after awhile it'll just be natural for pervs to join the ranks here. Look how many we have already XD
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
XD I don't think it'll ever be a requirement, per se, but after awhile it'll just be natural for pervs to join the ranks here. Look how many we have already XD
You, me, GK, ryk, Boff, Kado.....umm, help me out here...how many pervs do we have here?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

goofy_man said:
You, me, GK, ryk, Boff, Kado.....umm, help me out here...how many pervs do we have here?
You, me, GK, Ryk, Boff, Kado, Khal, Hermie, Ea, DZ (you so are a perv, Sara XD), Fuzzy, Rigor Mortis, and just about every other global/admin XD

The majority of the people I know here are pervs ^^

>.>
 
Top