Wow I can still edit this?

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
Nah, i'm not going to prom. I hate dances XP I'll probably have a cookout with friends on the beach instead.
then have a lot of fun with you friends :smile-big :thumbs
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
If I don't, I'll go back to my original, since everyone seemed to be in love with it XD ^^
At least i was... XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

Khal said:
At least i was... XD
Yeah, well, I sent you the picture and now you can look at it whenever you want ^^

I still wanna find more good pictures for my avatar though~ I search for them but I keep finding ****** >< and gah, that's not something I'm interested in.
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

lets me do couple quotes and tell me what do you think of them.
"Life is just a dream on your way to death"
"Life is a lesson, you learn it when you are through"

PS take ur time repling since u seems to be busy with ur Calculus homework.
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

From Boff's thread:
BoffenJL said:
uhm.... no, not until now... but now i think i need to find a shy girl, cause that could be fun :D
LadyHatake said:
Just use Khal ^^
I'd just like to say you really are evil.
I'd tell you to not say that and be nice..........but since Khal is the person in question, I'll ignore it. :XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

DesiSkull said:
lets me do couple quotes and tell me what do you think of them.
"Life is just a dream on your way to death"
"Life is a lesson, you learn it when you are through"

PS take ur time repling since u seems to be busy with ur Calculus homework.
The first one is a bit depressing ^^;; But if you're dreaming, then you're living, right? So if life is just a dream, the where's the time to actually live your life? o.O

I agree with the second one. It seems that we don't really learn anything until it's too late. not only do we learn truths in death, but in everyday occurances, too.

And I gave up on calculus homework >< threw my book across the room, actually XD

goofy_man said:
From Boff's thread:
I'd just like to say you really are evil.
I'd tell you to not say that and be nice..........but since Khal is the person in question, I'll ignore it. :XD
Nya~ I'm not evil. I merely tell the truth ^^
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

Hey, now that Winty is helping you with Calc, shouldn't you change the topic of your thread?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

glasskatana said:
Hey, now that Winty is helping you with Calc, shouldn't you change the topic of your thread?
Hm, but what to? *thinks* *thinks*

<---has no ideas :sweat

anyone got any suggestions?

*goes off to read Bleach*
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

How about..."Post here if you hate Calculus." That's sure to get you a lot of posts.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
anyone got any suggestions?
:D

:headscratch

:plot

:kukuku

how about:
*drumroll*
Insightful discussions with Lady Hatake

HAHAHAHA!!! you thought i was gonna say something pervy didnt you! hahahaha!
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

The first one is a bit depressing ^^;; But if you're dreaming, then you're living, right? So if life is just a dream, the where's the time to actually live your life? o.O
that quote doesnt say that life is a dream rather it says that life is Like a dream. i guess meaning. as we are born the life starts [thts life begining of the dream] and when we die [its like waking up from the dream]. since its you who wakes up[in other word u die] and even though ur friends or family still remembers u that doesnt mean that it was a real life. mah im sorry it is depressing alittle to think the life u live can be a dream. though no truth to that. it is what it is u believe. :D

ps. as for ur new thread name. something pervy wouldnt be so bad though u might get spammed :p lets see. hm hmm "Only Pervs! LadyHatake Thread"
 

lbum

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
227
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

or it could be Talking with LadyHatake about anything
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

If the theme is calculus, how about "Get Stuck With Katy?" Everybody wants to get stuck with Katy :love
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

Gold Knight said:
If the theme is calculus, how about "Get Stuck With Katy?" Everybody wants to get stuck with Katy :love
yeh but saying it like that make it sounds if thats a bad thing :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

glasskatana said:
How about..."Post here if you hate Calculus." That's sure to get you a lot of posts.
XD I'd be spamming my own thread, then, lol.

BoffenJL said:
:D

:headscratch

:plot

:kukuku

how about:
*drumroll*
Insightful discussions with Lady Hatake

HAHAHAHA!!! you thought i was gonna say something pervy didnt you! hahahaha!
Damnit, Archer, I thought it'd be something perverse!

DesiSkull said:
that quote doesnt say that life is a dream rather it says that life is Like a dream. i guess meaning. as we are born the life starts [thts life begining of the dream] and when we die [its like waking up from the dream]. since its you who wakes up[in other word u die] and even though ur friends or family still remembers u that doesnt mean that it was a real life. mah im sorry it is depressing alittle to think the life u live can be a dream. though no truth to that. it is what it is u believe. :D

ps. as for ur new thread name. something pervy wouldnt be so bad though u might get spammed :p lets see. hm hmm "Only Pervs! LadyHatake Thread"
That's depressing :sweat

lbum said:
or it could be Talking with LadyHatake about anything
^^ I haven't met you before (I don't think >.>) so welcome! :wave =D

Gold Knight said:
If the theme is calculus, how about "Get Stuck With Katy?" Everybody wants to get stuck with Katy :love
:glomp how about you and I go get stuck together on a deserted island?
:3
wait, that sounds pervier than I wanted it to sound...

DesiSkull said:
yeh but saying it like that make it sounds if thats a bad thing :D
It might be ^^;; I'm not always the nicest and most civil person in the world XD
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

I missed you! Did you miss me? :hi5
 

lbum

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
227
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
^^ I haven't met you before (I don't think >.>) so welcome! :wave =D
Im sure you have not either, but i took calculus a while ago and i might be able to help every now and then if you need it.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
Damnit, Archer, I thought it'd be something perverse!
HAHA! that means i succeded. i am now happy :D
 
Top