Wow I can still edit this?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

MadDookie said:
I missed you! Did you miss me? :hi5
I...you were gone? :sweat

lbum said:
Im sure you have not either, but i took calculus a while ago and i might be able to help every now and then if you need it.
Thanks! :nuts help with calculus is always welcomed <3

BoffenJL said:
HAHA! that means i succeded. i am now happy :D
XD my pleasure.
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

LadyHatake said:
I...you were gone? :sweat
LoL

You remember your feisty little friend Rampy, at least ? >.<
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

Don't be too sure Rampage. People tend to block out disturbing thoughts and memories.
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Help LadyHatake With Calculus Homework!

First, you would need a defense mechanism to do that =)
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

Rampage said:
First, you would need a defense mechanism to do that =)
You think LadyHatake has one?
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

No more calculus help needed? :nuts

Well, if you still need any help in calculus, or even algebra, trigonometry....so on, feel free to ask me any time. :knk I really enjoy doing all my math questions.
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

White Silver said:
Rampage said:
First, you would need a defense mechanism to do that =)
You think LadyHatake has one?

I really should let Usa-chan answer this on her own but... what the hell, I can't resist... :p She doesn't need one. Her lover will blast you to hell and back if you do anything to her that would require a defense mechanism. :D

That said... back on topic... I'm glad you finally picked up Bleach! What chap are you on now? What's your favorite scene so far? Happy reading!

ps. You're still welcome to ask me about calc when we're chatting if you need to. ;)
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

what the hell is calculus?
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

I love your title. It rocks so much. XD <3

I am so glad you're liking it loads too. <3
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

LadyHatake said:
I...you were gone? :sweat
No, I'm just asking you the question. xD
Bleach FTW!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

Eileen said:
No more calculus help needed? :nuts

Well, if you still need any help in calculus, or even algebra, trigonometry....so on, feel free to ask me any time. :knk I really enjoy doing all my math questions.
:glomp Thanks <3 I have a test tomorrow (it was supposed to be yesterday, then it got moved to today, then it got moved to tomorrow :/) So I'm hoping I'll do okay. It's on derivatives, like the chain rule, product rule, quotient rule, avg velocity, instant velocity, first derivative, second derivative, slope of a secant line of a function, slope at a point of a function, graphing derivatives, etc etc.

WinterLion said:
I really should let Usa-chan answer this on her own but... what the hell, I can't resist... :p She doesn't need one. Her lover will blast you to hell and back if you do anything to her that would require a defense mechanism. :D

That said... back on topic... I'm glad you finally picked up Bleach! What chap are you on now? What's your favorite scene so far? Happy reading!

ps. You're still welcome to ask me about calc when we're chatting if you need to. ;)
Damn right! Phil is my hero. <3

I'm on Chapter...uh...78, i think. They just met the woman who's missing an arm XD My favorite scene though is when Ichigo is training with Urahara! So much fun, all three lessons! I've started watching the anime, too.

BoffenJL said:
what the hell is calculus?
XD It's a really hard math course. lots of weird symbols and work and such. I hate it XP

Dragonzair said:
I love your title. It rocks so much. XD <3

I am so glad you're liking it loads too. <3
:glomp I'm loving it lots and lots ^^ it just keeps getting better and better <3

MadDookie said:
No, I'm just asking you the question. xD
Bleach FTW!
XD I knew you were gone for awhile with your grandfather, but I thought you''d already returned ^^\
Bleach FTW!
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

Wait.

So this means you don't remember me ?
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

LadyHatake said:
XD It's a really hard math course. lots of weird symbols and work and such. I hate it XP
ok. pardon my bad french but: when the hell are you gonna use that in your everyday life type situations? isnt that what school is for? teaching useful stuff?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

Rampage said:
Wait.

So this means you don't remember me ?
Oh course I remember you. How could I not? :oh

BoffenJL said:
ok. pardon my bad french but: when the hell are you gonna use that in your everyday life type situations? isnt that what school is for? teaching useful stuff?
Don't ask me...I want to be a physical therapist XD I don't really think I'll need math, lol. I'm just taking it because it loks good and helps to get you into college.
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

LadyHatake said:
Don't ask me...I want to be a physical therapist XD I don't really think I'll need math, lol. I'm just taking it because it loks good and helps to get you into college.
So you're planning on being a physical therapist......funny, my mom is a PT as well.

EDIT: If you have a chance.....
Please explain how on God's green Earth this thing moves, let alone flies....
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

LadyHatake said:
Oh course I remember you. How could I not? :o
I almost felt ignored. Oh, the loneliness...
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

goofy_man said:
So you're planning on being a physical therapist......funny, my mom is a PT as well.

EDIT: If you have a chance.....
Please explain how on God's green Earth this thing moves, let alone flies....
Your mom's a PT? That's so cool XD

And that photo looks like something from Katamari Damacy! lol! I have no clue how that thing would even move and inch XD

Rampage said:
I almost felt ignored. Oh, the loneliness...
sowwy :wtf I didn't mean to ignore you![br]Posted on: October 05, 2006, 09:27:29 PM_________________________________________________Just to leave a note, so no one wonders where I am...

I'll be taking a little time off from MH. A week or two, (most likely the latter) because of some stuff going on IRL. No worries, though, I'll be back as soon as I can, most likely before Halloween.

Much love,
LH.

PS: If you really need me, send me a PM. I check my email everyday, and when I get pm's I get an email notification.
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

LadyHatake....going byebye.... :wtf
Have fun!!
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

Bye Bye
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

When you get back Katy, be sure to let us know the answers to these questions, now that you're totally caught up with Bleach!

1. Favorite Bleach character?

2. Favorite zanpakutou / ban kai?

3. What do you want to know about the most in Bleach?
 
Top