- Joined
- Jul 17, 2006
- Messages
- 6,438
- Reaction score
- 357
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

Favorite zanpaktu: Rukias. It's so pretty
Favorite Ban Kai: Byakuyas XD It's all pretty with the flowers and swords and stuff ^^ But Renji's is really cool too ^^
What I want tto know most: Who will Ichigo pick?
Rukia or Orihime??????
I think I'm a Renji/Rukia shipper and a Ichigo/Orihime shipper ^^
Favorite character: No doubts about it, URAHARA! I love how at the end of most of his sentances there's that little heart XD Plus, he's really mysterious and powerful! Plus, he comes in handy with both goods and training and informatiojn and such ^^ But Yachiru's right at the top of my list, too. She's so cuteGold Knight said:When you get back Katy, be sure to let us know the answers to these questions, now that you're totally caught up with Bleach!
1. Favorite Bleach character?
2. Favorite zanpakutou / ban kai?
3. What do you want to know about the most in Bleach?

Favorite zanpaktu: Rukias. It's so pretty
Favorite Ban Kai: Byakuyas XD It's all pretty with the flowers and swords and stuff ^^ But Renji's is really cool too ^^
What I want tto know most: Who will Ichigo pick?
Rukia or Orihime??????
I think I'm a Renji/Rukia shipper and a Ichigo/Orihime shipper ^^

Take a deep breath and give yourself a big hug from all of us. And if you can't make the forums right now, it's okay. We all understand that real life has to come first. Especially when it's things like college apps. Get some rest and don't work yourself too hard.

Thanks. I got alot of stuff out of the way yesterday, so today I'll finish a 2nd english paper, and work on my college essays.

Welcome back <3
While I was looking for Santa Temari, but no luck..