Wow I can still edit this?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

Gold Knight said:
When you get back Katy, be sure to let us know the answers to these questions, now that you're totally caught up with Bleach!

1. Favorite Bleach character?

2. Favorite zanpakutou / ban kai?

3. What do you want to know about the most in Bleach?
Favorite character: No doubts about it, URAHARA! I love how at the end of most of his sentances there's that little heart XD Plus, he's really mysterious and powerful! Plus, he comes in handy with both goods and training and informatiojn and such ^^ But Yachiru's right at the top of my list, too. She's so cute :nuts

Favorite zanpaktu: Rukias. It's so pretty :wtf

Favorite Ban Kai: Byakuyas XD It's all pretty with the flowers and swords and stuff ^^ But Renji's is really cool too ^^

What I want tto know most: Who will Ichigo pick? :wtf Rukia or Orihime?????? :wtf

I think I'm a Renji/Rukia shipper and a Ichigo/Orihime shipper ^^
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

Now that you're up with everyone else in Bleach (and I'm far, far behind) how does it compare with Naruto? Which do you prefer? Which has the sexiest characters? Which tugs at your heart strings the most?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

Kadoman said:
Now that you're up with everyone else in Bleach (and I'm far, far behind) how does it compare with Naruto? Which do you prefer? Which has the sexiest characters? Which tugs at your heart strings the most?
Well, I love Naruto, but sometimes Naruto et al get really annoying and childish. Bleach is more adult, and mature. I don't really prefer one over the other, I think. I like them both equally, but I'm alot more knowledgable about Naruto XD Sexiest characaters is hands down: Bleach. Kakashi is still my number one favorite, but Bleach has alot more hotties: Ukitake, Urahara, Byakuya, Shuuhei, etc XD. Too many to list. Don't get me wrong, here are alot of great looking guys in Naruto, like Kotetsu and Genma and Asuma, but Bleach has more ^^ Plus almost every woman in Bleaach is sexy XD (and big breasted >.>) The most heart-string-tugging one is probably....hm.

*thinks really hard*

hm..


Dunno XD I think they're about equal, but each for different reasons ^^
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Read Bleach With LadyHatake! <3

LadyHatake said:
Well, I love Naruto, but sometimes Naruto et al get really annoying and childish. Bleach is more adult, and mature. I don't really prefer one over the other, I think. I like them both equally, but I'm alot more knowledgable about Naruto XD Sexiest characaters is hands down: Bleach. Kakashi is still my number one favorite, but Bleach has alot more hotties: Ukitake, Urahara, Byakuya, Shuuhei, etc XD. Too many to list. Don't get me wrong, here are alot of great looking guys in Naruto, like Kotetsu and Genma and Asuma, but Bleach has more ^^ Plus almost every woman in Bleaach is sexy XD (and big breasted >.>) The most heart-string-tugging one is probably....hm.

*thinks really hard*

hm..


Dunno XD I think they're about equal, but each for different reasons ^^
Bleach has the most attractive/hottest chacters of any manga/anime series.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Apply For College with LadyHatake :s

I agree with White Silver.
Hurry back, LH!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Apply For College with LadyHatake :s

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I agree with White Silver.
Hurry back, LH!
Nyah, I'm back, just a little more behind the scenes right now ^^;; I've been overlloaded with homework/projects/papers and college/scholarship applications/essays/forms, so I've been wigging out a little lately. There are times when I just want to break down into tears because I feel like I have so much riding on my shoulders at the moment, and not enough time to get anything done ><
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Apply For College with LadyHatake :s

:hug Take a deep breath and give yourself a big hug from all of us. And if you can't make the forums right now, it's okay. We all understand that real life has to come first. Especially when it's things like college apps. Get some rest and don't work yourself too hard.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Apply For College with LadyHatake :s

Follow WinterLion's suggestion, sometimes if you try too hard you'll obtain the opposite result. Resting and relaxing a little could be a big help to your efforts. And remember of asking for help to people you trust or could know how to help you.
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Apply For College with LadyHatake :s

So you're applying to college, LH??
Yes, it can be a hard and frustrating process....but, as long as you find a place where you will be happy, it will be worth it!

Oh, and it has been different without you.....my birthday (was this Monday) wasn't the same without you.... :(
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Apply For College with LadyHatake :s

So what course are you taking LadyHatake
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Apply For College with LadyHatake :s

WinterLion said:
:hug Take a deep breath and give yourself a big hug from all of us. And if you can't make the forums right now, it's okay. We all understand that real life has to come first. Especially when it's things like college apps. Get some rest and don't work yourself too hard.
:glomp Thanks. I got alot of stuff out of the way yesterday, so today I'll finish a 2nd english paper, and work on my college essays.

goofy_man said:
So you're applying to college, LH??
Yes, it can be a hard and frustrating process....but, as long as you find a place where you will be happy, it will be worth it!

Oh, and it has been different without you.....my birthday (was this Monday) wasn't the same without you.... :(
I think the most frustrating part is just hoping that everything is correct on the forms, and wondering if you did the best you could on essays/etc. I actually think I'd be more sad if I got into my #1 choice, but didn't get offered enough financial aid to be able to go there >< (It's out of state, so it'll cost around $30,000 per year for me to go >.>)

And Happy Belated Birthday!!!! :party :woo :whoo

White Silver said:
So what course are you taking LadyHatake


In high school?

honors Government
Advanced Placement Environmental Science
Yearbook
Advanced Placement Calculus BC (BC means that there's more information in the curriculum, as apposed to AB, which is less work. It's actually double-block, so I take two periods of this, as opposed to one.)
Advanced Placement English Literature
Digital Photography

The majority of my classes are fairly easy, It's the Calculus and English that are killing me ><
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Apply For College with LadyHatake :s

I'm applying to colleges too, Katty. We are in the same boat. :knk All those essays are killing me. I can't even think of something "so-called out of the box" to impress those admission officers. =/ Plus, my sponsors only will tolerate an admission to a top-ten ranked school based on my course. In my case, that will be economics. Guess what, the top-ten schools for economics are TOUGH!!! :(
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Apply For College with LadyHatake :s

LadyHatake said:
Digital Photography
I took Photo Journalism on my 2nd semester back in college and got an A. Somehow the professor like all of the pictures i took by mistake compared to the ones that i really planned.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Write essays with LadyHatake ;______________;

Eileen said:
I'm applying to colleges too, Katty. We are in the same boat. :knk All those essays are killing me. I can't even think of something "so-called out of the box" to impress those admission officers. =/ Plus, my sponsors only will tolerate an admission to a top-ten ranked school based on my course. In my case, that will be economics. Guess what, the top-ten schools for economics are TOUGH!!! :(
I'm having the same problem >< The essays are so bland and unimaginative, how am I supposed to write about them wittily and so that they are unique and catch the eye of admissions officers? ;____;

These are the topics that I have to write on:

UT Personal Statement Topic:
Explain how your previous academic performance was positively or adversely affected by any personal or academic circumstances, a special skill, or problem. You may also indicate any other significant information about high school, post-secondary education, or life experiences which will further support your request for admission, particularly information which describes your ability to succeed in the college classroom.

UT Scholarship Essay topic:
Choose one: literature and the arts, politics and business, or science and technology. Discuss one specific aspect of its importance, including benefits and problems. How would you promote and develop this specific aspect to maximize its benefit to society? Indicate what you believe the financial costs and staffing needs would be for implementation of your proposal over the first five years.

VT Personal Statement Topic:
Virginia Tech is committed to providing the benefits of an educational environment rich in individual backgrounds, experiences, and characteristics. What contributions might you as a student bring to help create a diverse educational community at Virginia Tech?

UGA Essay Topics:
-Choose an intellectual or creative opportunity that you have enjoyed and highlight how you have grown personally because of the experience.

-Share an experience through which you have gained respect for intellectual, social, or cultural differences.

-What would the person that knows you best say is a personal shortcoming of yours? Describe an example of this shortcoming and how you have dealt with it.

-Select three items in your bedroom of significant importance to you (excluding UGA items!). What are they and why are they important?


If anyone has any good ideas, feel free to let me know/help me out :nuts Because I don't know what to write ><

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I took Photo Journalism on my 2nd semester back in college and got an A. Somehow the professor like all of the pictures i took by mistake compared to the ones that i really planned.
Digital Photography is pretty easy XD In my highschool, Photojournalism is actually Yearbook ^^ This is my third year taking it XD
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Write essays with LadyHatake ;______________;

People before you did the same or similar essays so there should be knowlodge about the better wasy to do that things, you should try looking for it.
For example in my country some universities have a fixed number of new student, so they organize a test to establish the "rank". The important thing is that the structure of test is known and people can prepare about it.
I hope I made me clear, sometimes my english is horrible.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Rescue Ivalice With LadyHatake (yay for blatant references to FFXII!!)

I heard you were back? :sakura

:sbunny Welcome back <3
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Rescue Ivalice With LadyHatake (yay for blatant references to FFXII!!)

Hey LadyHatake long time no post!! So how are you nowadays??
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Rescue Ivalice With LadyHatake (yay for blatant references to FFXII!!)

ibra87 said:
I heard you were back? :sakura

:sbunny Welcome back <3
back-ish, I suppose you could say XD I finally sent out all of my college applications today, but I have a heavy load of work at school, and it'll stay that way for the next month :/ Ah well. where'd you ehar I was back, anyways? XD And i love your Christmas Raruto avatar, lol!

White Silver said:
Hey LadyHatake long time no post!! So how are you nowadays??


I'm okay. Busy, but I'm mangaing to hold onto my sanity. I'm getting excited, since Christmas is right around the corner (it's my favorite holiday!)
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Rescue Ivalice With LadyHatake (yay for blatant references to FFXII!!)

*sees LH's avatar; gets a nosebleed*
As much as I don't like Sakura.....Santa Sakura is HOT!!! :XD
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Rescue Ivalice With LadyHatake (yay for blatant references to FFXII!!)

Heh... I found the original pic where your Santa Sakura came from :clap While I was looking for Santa Temari, but no luck..
 
Top