Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!
*just passing to say bye bye
*
[move]
[/move]
*just passing to say bye bye
*[move]
[/move]
*
[/move]He once promised me chocolate as well! ):WHAT?!
What we discuss here? This is member thread so I talk about every thing?when's pinkpop? and how much are the tickets...I'm going yes, that is, if I don't get surgery next week. But as things look the way they look, it's not going to happen, so I'll definitely go! I CAN'T WAIT!!
Hmm. Yeah, you should definitely go. You should also go to ASOT500, but I guess it's a bit too late for that now, right? How about Pinkpop by the way? Going?







And I'm supposed to believe that?Hey, wait a minute... I don't like your thread title
[sizept=2]you did almost have me fooled there, thinking you were one of the angels, though[/sizept]![]()


Yeah, I don't get much attention around these parts of the forum. I don't like that.Husby is just jelly xP

Idiot.what the hell. this is not my thread, whats going on here![]()

