Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

*just passing to say bye bye :3c*
[move]:bye[/move]
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

Congrats on the promotion man! Stay safe in heaven!

He once promised me chocolate as well! ):
 

Noriyasu

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
91
Reaction score
42
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

I am sent here to post!!! :D What we discuss here? This is member thread so I talk about every thing?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

I'm going yes, that is, if I don't get surgery next week. But as things look the way they look, it's not going to happen, so I'll definitely go! I CAN'T WAIT!! :zomg

Hmm. Yeah, you should definitely go. You should also go to ASOT500, but I guess it's a bit too late for that now, right? How about Pinkpop by the way? Going?
when's pinkpop? and how much are the tickets...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

*take a broom to take of the dust since husby is back*

*0*
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

My son in law is back? crap *suddenly walks away
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

You better run! :yelling
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

SPAM?! IN MY THREAD?! FUCK NO!!! :yelling

*gently hits the report button*

TAKE THAT! :yelling
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

Stop being so mean. Spambots have feelings too! ):
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

Hey, husby, I want a new dress o.ô
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

Tough luck. Here's a pair of scissors and a garbage bag.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm actually not funny. I'm just really mean and people think I'm joking.

*revives while pinching butt*





Xad what anime are you watching this season?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Saladesu, Global Moderator? No, Green Frog. #1

I'm planning on watching almost all of them, but not during the season. Since last year I watch anime by anime. When they are finished, I start a new one that finished already etc.

The only one's I have picked up now are Sket Dance and Toriko. I've read the manga's so the anime's will be just as enjoyable.

I might pick up Ao no Exorcist and Deadman Wonderland for the same reasons too.

Planning on watching these someday;

  • Maria†Holic 2: Alive
  • Astallote no Omocha!
  • Steins;Gate
  • Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
  • [C]
  • Nichijou
  • Gintama'
  • Hen Zemi
  • Tono to Issho: Gantai no Yabou
  • X-Men
  • Moshidora
  • A Channel
  • Shouwa Monogatari
  • Appleseed XIII
  • Hana-Saku Iroha

And a few of the OVAs and movies.. :oh
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Saladesu, Global Moderator? No, Green Frog. #1

Hey, wait a minute... I don't like your thread title :yelling



[sizept=2]you did almost have me fooled there, thinking you were one of the angels, though[/sizept]:XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Saladesu, Global Moderator? No, Green Frog. #1

what the hell. this is not my thread, whats going on here :yelling
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Saladesu, Global Moderator? No, Green Frog. #1

Hey, wait a minute... I don't like your thread title :yelling

[sizept=2]you did almost have me fooled there, thinking you were one of the angels, though[/sizept]:XD
And I'm supposed to believe that? :o

I'm on the opposite team. :3c

Husby is just jelly xP
Yeah, I don't get much attention around these parts of the forum. I don't like that. :(
what the hell. this is not my thread, whats going on here :yelling
Idiot. :3c
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Run, Run, Run away baby! Before I put my spell on you! Get, Get, Get away darling, 'cause everything you heard is true.

Sorry to dash your dreams, but Bruno Mars is a very poor artist.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Run, Run, Run away baby! Before I put my spell on you! Get, Get, Get away darling, 'cause everything you heard is true.

I really don't care. It's not that I like him or anything. :oh

Yet I'm interested in why you think he is?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Run, Run, Run away baby! Before I put my spell on you! Get, Get, Get away darling, 'cause everything you heard is true.

He reminds me a lot of Ne-yo. And I don't like Ne-Yo. Nothing personal, but I'm just not feeling these guys like at all.
 
Top