Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

It's better to destroy your hopes now than letting them grow for a week.The shock would be much bigger.

Maybe i am wrong and you are right.That would make the pleasant surprise next week even better right?...>__>
Maybe I'm just trolling you anyway? Maybe I've never even read Naruto. :3c
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

I refuse to talk about scissors. Pick a better topic or I shall leave. >;
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

I refuse to talk about scissors. Pick a better topic or I shall leave. >;
Why don't you pick one then? :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

What does 42 mean?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

Maybe I'm just trolling you anyway? Maybe I've never even read Naruto. :3c
As if i'd believe that:3c

Btw,how did you like my little story,was it okay?:derp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

As if i'd believe that:3c

Btw,how did you like my little story,was it okay?:derp
I haven't checked yet, will do so tonight, just like replying to the rest of your post here.

Too busy gaming. :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

Danke Farfy. I've heard of it but never read it.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

Hai Xadyu. :)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

It's only 6 episodes long and a masterpiece.Check it out!

I'm not really a fan of fillers,even though i liked the Yu-Gi-Oh! fillers,but probably because i thought they were canon when i watched them as a kid.

Is the Bounto arc the one with all the Zanpakuto's going crazy or something?
I know it is, those episodes I've seen were fucking crazy and epic! Need to watch it sometime soon again. Damnit. So much too watch. :darn

I don't mind fillers at all, even better, I love them. Too bad most of them suck, it would've been more fun if the studio's and writers actually put some thought and trouble into them. Most are so simple and then the quality, that lacks mostly too. They should like, have a special department in their studio's for their series fillers or something. :p

The Bounto Arc starts of with three Modified Souls, you know, like Kon. They kidnap Inoue and Chad and play 'games' with the rest (first Ichigo, Chad, Ishida and Renji, then it Chad and Inoue trade places).

That's where I'm at now, the actual Bounto haven't appeared yet. Here is it's Bleach Wikia page.

Danke Farfy. I've heard of it but never read it.
You bastard! Go read that shit right now! :yelling
Hai Xadyu. :)
Ciaossu! :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

How's the job hunting going? :)

Are you actually bothered? :oh (:XD)

Seriously though...good luck with it. '-'

I guess you're still on a manga/anime binge? =/ You seem to be one of the few FF'ers that read and watch a shit load of manga/anime. Judging from that "activity" bar thingy you had in your sig. ^^~
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

How's the job hunting going? :)

Are you actually bothered? :oh (:XD)

Seriously though...good luck with it. '-'

I guess you're still on a manga/anime binge? =/ You seem to be one of the few FF'ers that read and watch a shit load of manga/anime. Judging from that "activity" bar thingy you had in your sig. ^^~
Shit. Very, very shit.

Bothered? By what? You? Maybe. :3c

Thanks. :)

I used to be the biggest Otaku the FF had, but I slowed down the last three years, a lot. Mostly due to a lot of (school)work. Blitz and Ai passed me by now, but I guess if you look at the numbers, I'm still number 1.

I don't know if that's something to be proud of though.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

Why should I read it?!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

Why should I read it?!
Because it's fucking great! That's why.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

nah it's really garbage :3c

I remember the I watched the old BBC version a while back, and I liked it more than the more recent adaption
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

We're talking about the book. :oh
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

who cares about the book :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

WHY IS IT FUCKING GREAT?!
 
Top