Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

LEARN TO EXPLAIN! Gawd.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

What's so difficult to understand?

It's great because of it's wit.
Get it? It's wit is great.

Just read it. GOSH!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

How is its wit great? :fail

I don't have as much time to read a book, I need a good reason to read it. If I wanted wit, I can reread Artemis Fowl series. :\
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

dude Artemis Fowl was something you'd read in Middle School :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

So? It's still awesome.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

Instead of re-reading something, you can read something new. :derp
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

In anticipation of our epic battle beginning on Monday, I give you this.

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

Xad - has probably caught them all by now, he is a pokemon master!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

In anticipation of our epic battle beginning on Monday, I give you this.
Oh crap, Monday? That's today! :o

I'll be on Skype or MSN in a while, we should get started this evening then.
I don't think I'll be able to play a lot this week too, finally found a job for more then 1 day, lol.
Xad - has probably caught them all by now, he is a pokemon master!
To tell you the truth, even though I'm a Pokemon Expert, Blue, Sapphire and Ranger are the only Pokemon games I've actually completed the full 100%. Well, there were also Keitai Denjuu Telefang: Power Version and Keitai Denjuu Telefang: Speed Version, but those are not actual Pokemon games, the English rips were named Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Jade though.

Currently completing Fire Red though. :)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

I was wondering when you'd show up to correct me on that. You are so easy to lure in.. :3c
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

In so many ways, baby. In so many ways.. :hurr
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

Xadyu i see that you like How I Met Your Mother, so what's your favourite character? :zomg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

Marshall! :zomg

And you know why? BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING AWESOME AND COOL AND WELL.. OTHER THINGS LIKE THAT...

Who's your favorite? Have you seen all episodes?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

I have seen all episodes and most of them i saw more than 1 time. I like everyone one, cuz they all bring something new to the story, but if i had to elect the favourite it would have to be Barney :p

Barney is just epic and his crazy theories, rules and also his "missions" are away to awesome.
And i just remembered the Playbook :rofl
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

The Scubadiver was brilliant!


I'm currently watching the sixth season for the first time, I re-watched the first five season the past five days to prepare myself for the sixth season. The episode with the Beaver Song! Hilarious! :lmao
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

The Scubadiver was brilliant!


I'm currently watching the sixth season for the first time, I re-watched the first five season the past five days to prepare myself for the sixth season. The episode with the Beaver Song! Hilarious! :lmao
The sixth season was good, but it wasn't the best, though there are still some chapters that are epic :rofl

Yeah that chapter was awesome :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

The sixth season was good, but it wasn't the best, though there are still some chapters that are epic :rofl

Yeah that chapter was awesome :XD
Even though Barney is fucking awesome, by the way, he's not my favorite because Marshall is much more complex, he brings more into the show besides comedy. He's actually a pretty serious character although he's acting like an idiot most of the times. I can bond to him the most.

When he was so happy and wanted to call his dad after he found out he has good sperm, I was like.. No.. No.. This can't happen.. But yes, it did.. Lily came running, crying.. And then she told the news.. His dad died.

It was so sad! :crying

I also read that Dave Foley wouldn't be returning for the 7th season, you know, Marshall's new boss in the final episode of season 6. He had his own show picked up by a network so he'll be unavailable. But he's being replaced by Martin Short.
 
Top