Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
Because of its wit.WHY IS IT FUCKING GREAT?!
Because of its wit.WHY IS IT FUCKING GREAT?!



Oh crap, Monday? That's today!In anticipation of our epic battle beginning on Monday, I give you this.

To tell you the truth, even though I'm a Pokemon Expert, Blue, Sapphire and Ranger are the only Pokemon games I've actually completed the full 100%. Well, there were also Keitai Denjuu Telefang: Power Version and Keitai Denjuu Telefang: Speed Version, but those are not actual Pokemon games, the English rips were named Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Jade though.Xad - has probably caught them all by now, he is a pokemon master!








The sixth season was good, but it wasn't the best, though there are still some chapters that are epicThe Scubadiver was brilliant!
I'm currently watching the sixth season for the first time, I re-watched the first five season the past five days to prepare myself for the sixth season. The episode with the Beaver Song! Hilarious!![]()


Even though Barney is fucking awesome, by the way, he's not my favorite because Marshall is much more complex, he brings more into the show besides comedy. He's actually a pretty serious character although he's acting like an idiot most of the times. I can bond to him the most.The sixth season was good, but it wasn't the best, though there are still some chapters that are epic
Yeah that chapter was awesome![]()
