Nah don't forget about you stellar bike!Still no license. Still no car. Still lacking most basic stuff.
I failed.. didn't I..
Nah don't forget about you stellar bike!Still no license. Still no car. Still lacking most basic stuff.
I failed.. didn't I..
The one I dumped in the woods?Nah don't forget about you stellar bike!


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


That's how it starts!Apparently my wife reaaaaaally wanted to see Moana as well (got mad at me for watching it without her, never told me she wanted to see it that badly though). So already rewatching it again.![]()

It takes a damn good film to make me like it even more when I rewatch it so soon afterwards. I usually wait a pretty long time after the first watch because I never like it as much otherwise, but this was an exception.That's how it starts!
Soon, you'll both be on your 30th rewatch.
![]()
That's the only part of the movie my wife hates. She doesn't like his voice, nor the song.It takes a damn good film to make me like it even more when I rewatch it so soon afterwards. I usually wait a pretty long time after the first watch because I never like it as much otherwise, but this was an exception.
Wife loved it too, so.
Shinyyyyyyyy~


Absolutely genius. I could enjoy that part more this time when I was prepared for Jemaine’s voice and didn’t just see Flight of the Concords in my head.That's the only part of the movie my wife hates. She doesn't like his voice, nor the song.
I find both things genius.
She's always.. "Ahh.. not again.. fuck this so...SHINYYYYYEHH "
![]()

Same here, every big musical I could've seen in the past ten years, I've seen. All but Wicked.People keep telling me I have to see Wicked, and getting surprised when I, a musical lover, have been to London like 10 times and never seen it.
I seriously have zero interest in it. Idk why, I just never felt like going to see it.
I would welcome murder very much.https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mangahelpers-autumn-art-contest-autumn-video.3011505/
If you say there is no notification, I will murder you
![]()

Thanks!completeeed it !!!! that was briliant, i really loved it, sweet and sad, deals a lot with empathy and self-loath/lself-acceptance. Some reiki scenes really did made me cry
So
The place within the walls if did understand properly was a kind of purgatory ? Reiki and Rakka were linked to the Sin because of their suicide i think (i checked back on internet seems suicide is regarded as a sin in basically all religions). from what i get, both killed themselves, thats heavily implied despite not being explicitely mentioned, but the train thing.![]()
btw awesome thread![]()


yeah i think it s a great idea,Besides using my set to recommend new shows, what if I make a weekly opening post for them too? Some basic info, a picture, synopsis and maybe why I like/recommend it?
.Witch Hunter Robin is a good series.Yeah heard about Witch Hunter Robin some years ago ( i think i even watched a couple of episodes), and wanted to watch it and somehow totally forgot about it, your set last time reminded me about this anime, its definitely in my must-watch list
So regarding Haibane
1- What did i expect well, its hard to say, i knew it was dealing about death due to the angel look, and bc of the use of a lot of symbols like crows from the vry beginning (which are regarded as psychopomp animals i thing at least in western, but still are seen as god messengers in Japanese mythologies) i knew something was off bc of the gray color( neither black nor white so something about neither good, nor evil or something like this) later the tolling bell. therefore i knew there will be likely some tragic things, but actually i thought we will learn more about characters life hen they were alive. didnt know exactly what the show was going to be about, and it ended to be mindblowing at least for me. i loved both the sweet and biter/tragic sides. I liked the way it deals quite crudely with some specific topics but without being graphic, mostly everything is about suggestion. also as i said above the whole thing about self acceptance.
2- My favorite char would likely be Reki, i liked Hyoko too and the librarian this lady was so so awesome
3- hard to say, maybe the 6 which was a kind of turning point with Kuu disappearance, theres also the scene of Reki "birth" that was heartbreaking, the episode when Rakka was rescued and figures out her actual dream. the last epoisode was also a great candidate, nice wrapping slighyly sad but sweet.
yeah i think it s a great idea,.
Are anime like gunslinger girls, Noir and such in your further recommendations ? i remember having watched a couple of episodes of them forget everything except both are dealing with young girls exploited for killings.
Yeah im certain about it, btw arjuna go & watch Haibane renmei that was really fantastic !!Witch Hunter Robin is a good series.