- Joined
- May 16, 2006
- Messages
- 231
- Reaction score
- 4
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: xxxHolic 131 Discussion/Prediction Thread
I agree. He does seem lonely and the changing of his heart line seems to implie that he's already been able to ease that lonliness at least somewhat through the people and spirits he's met. If that was the true wish, then maybe when it came time to actually make it, he could use it for others as he did with the egg...given his attitude, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he sacrificed his original/true wants for something else that benefited others. Though since it is supposed to be his true wish, I think he'd really have to want what he wished for...
Part of me wonders if Himawari's "bad luck" will shift or be altered if/when Sakura loses her favor from the gods (good luck)...
I agree. He does seem lonely and the changing of his heart line seems to implie that he's already been able to ease that lonliness at least somewhat through the people and spirits he's met. If that was the true wish, then maybe when it came time to actually make it, he could use it for others as he did with the egg...given his attitude, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he sacrificed his original/true wants for something else that benefited others. Though since it is supposed to be his true wish, I think he'd really have to want what he wished for...
Part of me wonders if Himawari's "bad luck" will shift or be altered if/when Sakura loses her favor from the gods (good luck)...

That makes me a little sad. I do hope that Tsubasa is extra awesome to make up for the lack of xxxHolic, and by the looks of things, it will be.