- Joined
- Sep 26, 2008
- Messages
- 213
- Reaction score
- 39
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: xxxHolic 173 Discussion/174 Predictions Thread
About the theory of which CSS Syaoran and CSS sakura would be in piffle and about that page you showed us. I checked in the real book (mine is in french). What shw said basically translate to : "The way they pilot there machine reflect very well their personnality". I think it make more sense or it could be a mistake of translation, but I don't think so.
About the theory of which CSS Syaoran and CSS sakura would be in piffle and about that page you showed us. I checked in the real book (mine is in french). What shw said basically translate to : "The way they pilot there machine reflect very well their personnality". I think it make more sense or it could be a mistake of translation, but I don't think so.

