Longyen
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / BeginnerRe: xxxHolic 177 Discussion/178 Prediction Thread
The egg, was just a copy of the egg tanpopo came out of, so I really think tanpopo will have some contributation to the storyline, besides being a companion for Himewari.
Oh, and I think it looked like the dream world, because Watanuki was seeing them through a dream, and that was why they were transparent.
And about watanuki being like the clone, it is a very interesting thought that they both have one blue eye, one....well....other eye. The clone syaoran has one brown eye and watanuki has one yellow eye, but it's still generally the same. But the major difference is that how they got their other eye. Syaoran taking it by force and Watanuki being given it.
I will be so happy when Fei Wong Reed comes into the xxxholic saga, because it only mentioned him once (and it could hardly be called a mention!)
I really something bad didn't happen to Yuuko-san.
-This is my first time posting stuff on manga helpers!
The egg, was just a copy of the egg tanpopo came out of, so I really think tanpopo will have some contributation to the storyline, besides being a companion for Himewari.
Oh, and I think it looked like the dream world, because Watanuki was seeing them through a dream, and that was why they were transparent.
And about watanuki being like the clone, it is a very interesting thought that they both have one blue eye, one....well....other eye. The clone syaoran has one brown eye and watanuki has one yellow eye, but it's still generally the same. But the major difference is that how they got their other eye. Syaoran taking it by force and Watanuki being given it.
I will be so happy when Fei Wong Reed comes into the xxxholic saga, because it only mentioned him once (and it could hardly be called a mention!)
I really something bad didn't happen to Yuuko-san.
-This is my first time posting stuff on manga helpers!

