- Joined
- May 18, 2006
- Messages
- 6,110
- Reaction score
- 1,288
- Country
-
ibra87 said:

Yesttxdragon said:
i just got a good laugh from that xD
we create the section and it goes into 5week hiatus >.<
anyway, i still need to catch up from ch101 or so... just skipped through the raws...
anybody got a good place to find Edited Mangas, besides msn-groups?
Clamp is an evil beast.
.
If you can't find them PM me, I should have all even if the last are LQ.ttxdragon said:
i just got a good laugh from that xD
we create the section and it goes into 5week hiatus >.<
anyway, i still need to catch up from ch101 or so... just skipped through the raws...
anybody got a good place to find Edited Mangas, besides msn-groups?



I could be wrong, but it seems like the shop was made for Watanuki's sake. Maru and Moro seem to be "holding the shop" from disappearing, which means they are also created for Watanuki. Mokona too. That means that Clow Reed and Yuuko seem to have wanted something with Watanuki. But then again, how do Maru and Moro hold this place?Camena said:I was always so curious about Maru and Moro...and now I'm even more curious. And I get oddly happy when there's a friendship moment between Himawari, Watanuki, and Doumeki. It's cute.



I used to think that Watanuki was supposed to be Yuuko's apprentice to take over the shop. But you're right ibra87, it really seems like this shop was only made for Watanuki. To prepare him for the big "THING" that Yuuko keeps saying is gonna happen. What could have Yuuko and Clow wanted to prepare Watanuki for? And how does Syaoran from Tsubasa tie into it since Yuuko mentioned he had a role in this somehow?ibra87 said:I could be wrong, but it seems like the shop was made for Watanuki's sake. Maru and Moro seem to be "holding the shop" from disappearing, which means they are also created for Watanuki. Mokona too. That means that Clow Reed and Yuuko seem to have wanted something with Watanuki. But then again, how do Maru and Moro hold this place?![]()
Also this chapter kinda shows how awesome Yuuko is. It's like she knew that Watanuki would come to her and how everything will end up. Everything is going according to fate![]()
ISN'T SHE? She's my hero! I wanna be Yuuko when I grow up! XDFFz said:Yuuko-san is the cutest character ever....

The anime is kind of different from the manga ^^ There are some things that happen in both, but some of the most important things only happen in the manga. That's why I would recommend reading it fromt he beginning.kaBOTi said:i don't know if this has been asked before, but from what chapter/volume of the manga did the anime covered? i'm asking this so i will resume reading from their bcoz from your post, this manga is worth the time to read.![]()