Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

That's rubbish. I have been sober for almost 24 hours. :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

That's rubbish. I have been sober for almost 24 hours. :oh
Hmmmm okay, I'll let you off this time. The rest of you, shame on you!!! you're young mods supposed to be setting an example to the other kids around here. I'm not any better though, the day was so good today I had a drink at 9am. Officially the earliest I've ever had a drink whilst sober.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I forgot our ages.

You guys are some serious alcoholics....and at such a youngish age too...
Everclear doesn't count. D:

Hmmmm okay, I'll let you off this time. The rest of you, shame on you!!! you're young mods supposed to be setting an example to the other kids around here. I'm not any better though, the day was so good today I had a drink at 9am. Officially the earliest I've ever had a drink whilst sober.
Fuck 'em. I am a rebel, not a role model! SCREW THE RULES, SCREW EVERYTHING!

I'ma screw 3cmm now. Woot.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Yoooo

Fuck 'em. I am a rebel, not a role model! SCREW THE RULES, SCREW EVERYTHING!
Really?

I've never seen you like this OUTSIDE of the GiT section. :p

M3J
MangaHelper Staff Bunny No.2
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

or....MH RiotMaker?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Yoooo



Really?

I've never seen you like this OUTSIDE of the GiT section. :p

M3J
MangaHelper Staff Bunny No.2
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

or....MH RiotMaker?
M3J
Retard
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

<3




Why you no love me? Nom nom nom nom
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Yoooo



Really?

I've never seen you like this OUTSIDE of the GiT section. :p

M3J
MangaHelper Staff Bunny No.2
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

or....MH RiotMaker?
No choice. Gotta behave if I want them to behave and not complain about my behavior. <_< And I'm far more lenient than they have a right to be because I want Naruto posters to know that if they want, they can PM us without worrying about the way we'll respond to them. My goal is to bring staff and members closer. :(

M3J
Retard
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

<3
<hr noshade size="1">


Why you no love me? Nom nom nom nom
Excuse me? I feel offended.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Hey, hey, hey. I felt that post was "lenient enough". :oh


*giggety*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Take your giggity back. TAKE IT BACK, FAMILY GUY TARD! D:

Or you will feel more violated than Mike Tyson's opponent. D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Why should you, who are lenient enough, violate me? That would be inappropriate.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I'm not that lenient. Lenient enough is different from lenient.

Sir, you are now doomed.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

giggety giggety doomed?

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I bet you make that thingie touch you every night. D:
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

You know what else takes 10 seconds to rise? Zing...............
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,148
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

An inflatable doll? Zing! Zing! Zing! = Game Over! :gigglebunny
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Close but points for trying ;)

If it was an inflatable doll, it would look something like this:
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Inflatable doll. :lmao

M3J + Inflatable doll = ..?..

:D
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Hi M3J *hugs*!

Hope all is great. School going well? Why is that your thread title actually means something :o.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Hi M3J *hugs*!

Hope all is great. School going well? Why is that your thread title actually means something :o.
*hugs back*
Hey thorny. How are you?
School's sucking. Finished doing a demonstration speech at night in less than an hour. At 3-4AM. <_< Three essays to hand in this week. Two for one class, one for another, each six pages at least. yeeeah.
How's life for you?

And I have nooo idea. D:
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Get yourself banned from MH and come back after this week >.>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top