Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Do it anyway. Skype with me, I'm worth it. :hurr

Bands FTL. :<

That is a lot of links. :ck But I'll check it out tomorrow. Or it's Monday for me, so today. Tomorrow for you, if I remember your time correctly.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

The band is not FTL D:

:hurr it is tomorrow here
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

When I get back from work. I basically stayed on this late because of your PM. <_<

G'night.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Night <3 glad I could be of service :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You replied so fucking quick. The hell man? O_o You Aki'ing this thread?
Also, that smiley is kinda creepy. :kaiten
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

It's more awkward silence than talking. -.-
And who's fault is that? :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Theirs, not mine. I'm more innocent than a newborn baby.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You replied so fucking quick. The hell man? O_o You Aki'ing this thread?
Also, that smiley is kinda creepy. :kaiten
I'm part psychich part super ninja so I can just since when you reply ;D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Your grammar and writing skills are horrible Drmke... :3c
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Lol, I wonder that too. Or may be Dermie's reflexes cant react to what his brains tell them to do, so fast.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Thorny, you mean fast?

And that applies to me. I type and talk and do faster than I think. Bad idea. -.-
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I think your thread is the most popular one Milly!:vin
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j
:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j
:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j

heh heh heh :3c

Too bad no spoilers came today. I wanted spoilers before leaving. Now I'll have to wait until Saturday with reading the chapter. Feel my pain Milly.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I think at least Riki's is more popular than mine. And it's because I'm awesome to talk with. :3

I want spoilers now, Nuno. Imagine how I feel. :< Your pain is nothing compared to mine. You'll be too busy to care. Not I.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Riki's is popular because there are interesting discussions.

Your thread is popular because it's fun to tease you. Ain't dat rite mai indian friend :facepalm
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

^I guess I do have interesting conversation in my thread. ^^

Anyway, how are you, M3J?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

OHAI RIKI DIDN'T SEE YOU EHEHE ...... EHM GOTTA GO :sweat
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Yes I did, corrected.



:toc
Oh, kk. Confused me there. <_<

What? A lot of people do that. It's just that unlike them, when I think, it's epic. Epic revelations and such.

Riki's is popular because there are interesting discussions.

Your thread is popular because it's fun to tease you. Ain't dat rite mai indian friend :facepalm
There is, actually.

I'm not Indian.... I'm just tanned.

^I guess I do have interesting conversation in my thread. ^^

Anyway, how are you, M3J?
Bored as always. :( And a bit sad. How about you? Hope you're faring better! How's jobhunting going?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top